Hi & a question

Ratings
Hi there! I'm new to Manacube and wanted to say hi to anyone passing by! I've loved playing on Olympus and find it very addicting (haha).

I was wondering if anyone could answer a newbie question.
Whenever I leave a world (ex. Olympus) and travel to another one (ex. Skyblock), I loose the money and rank I have collected in Olympus. It doesn't transfer over, nor does it return when enter back in to Olympus. Am I seeing things wrong? Is this supposed to happen or am I missing something here? Thank you!!

See you around!!

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
Hello there!
Your money isnt supposed to transfer over at all the only thing that should transfer over, is Your rank (vip,vip+mvp,mvp+,elite) and cubits. if you're having trouble with ranks create a support ticket or dm a mod on discord.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I'm pretty sure you're talking about traveling to different gamemodes? If so, all have their own currency. :)

Nice to see you playing ManaCube and enjoy! :D

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Hi there! I'm new to Manacube and wanted to say hi to anyone passing by! I've loved playing on Olympus and find it very addicting (haha).

I was wondering if anyone could answer a newbie question.
Whenever I leave a world (ex. Olympus) and travel to another one (ex. Skyblock), I loose the money and rank I have collected in Olympus. It doesn't transfer over, nor does it return when enter back in to Olympus. Am I seeing things wrong? Is this supposed to happen or am I missing something here? Thank you!!

See you around!!
Heyy and welcome to Manacube!!

I'm really glad to hear that you've been enjoying Olympus. I'm going to assume that with rank, you mean ranks like peasant, hunter, demi-god,... That you get from ranking up on Olympus. These ranks stay on Olympus and will not transfer to any other server. However, when you log back in... You should still have this. Are you sure that you're in the right sub Olympus server? For example, if you started on Aether, you'll only have your ranks on Aether. If you by mistake go to Atlas and think it's the same server, it may look like you've started all over again. Hope this explains it. If not, feel free to contact me. Take care!!!

Ratings
Hello there!
Your money isnt supposed to transfer over at all the only thing that should transfer over, is Your rank (vip,vip+mvp,mvp+,elite) and cubits. if you're having trouble with ranks create a support ticket or dm a mod on discord.

Thank you so much for the help!! That makes sense. I think I might have lost a rank the first time I went through for some reason, but I could have just misunderstood something. I'll keep an eye out though!
Thanks again!!

Ratings
Heyy and welcome to Manacube!!

I'm really glad to hear that you've been enjoying Olympus. I'm going to assume that with rank, you mean ranks like peasant, hunter, demi-god,... That you get from ranking up on Olympus. These ranks stay on Olympus and will not transfer to any other server. However, when you log back in... You should still have this. Are you sure that you're in the right sub Olympus server? For example, if you started on Aether, you'll only have your ranks on Aether. If you by mistake go to Atlas and think it's the same server, it may look like you've started all over again. Hope this explains it. If not, feel free to contact me. Take care!!!
YES!! this makes so much sense!! I think I might have switched from atlas to aether without realizing it and thought I lost everything. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
YES!! this makes so much sense!! I think I might have switched from atlas to aether without realizing it and thought I lost everything. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Haha! Don't worry, lots of people make that mistake. I'm glad it's sorted. Since I'm Olympus staff, I'll be around pretty often. So if you see me in game and have a question, don't be scared to message me! You can always find me on discord too if you really need help. My discord is Warlord9120#7175. I hope you're having a nice day and have lots of mining fun!!