Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello everyone,

I'm Elly (17)! I love chick-fil-a, the color blue, cheerleading and reeses (especially the holiday kind). I am very bored during this corona pandemic so I was looking for new servers to play on. I stumbled upon this server and I'm very intrigued. I love skyblock and parkour currently but I just came onto the server about an hour ago so we will see what happens.

If you have any questions or ever just want to get to know me more my discord is Elly#4134!

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
Hi! Welcome to the server! I hope you enjoy the time you spend on manacube! If you have any questions feel free to message me on discord @ Gummy#6462

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
You're in almost the same situation as me, I also stumbled across the server whilst on quarantine. I also love chick-fil-a and I am a cheerleader. Hope you have fun <333
Ayee, chick fil a is the best who couldn't love it! What realms do you play on?

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hillo!
Welcome to manananana coob! and welcome to the forums! I hope to see you on here often! its a lot of fun!
I wish I could have chick fil a. they use peanut oil, and I'm allergic :(

I play oasis skyblock and aether prison! Ill make sure to /hug you if I see you on! :D
Oh no!! You can always try the grilled nuggets I have some friends that are allergic to peanuts who love those!

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
Hiyaa, I’m nick otherwise known as cheatd. I play parkour and aether. It is very nice to meet you!

SunsetMagic

Forum Master
ELITE
SunsetMagic
SunsetMagic
ELITE
Ratings
1,145 45
Welcome to ManaCube! I am sure you will love it here and it seems you have already made a friend or two :D

If you haven't already, make sure to join our discord server where you can easily meet and chat with other members and recieve notifications on our events, announcements and updates!
https://discord.gg/manacube

carvhes

Dedicated Member
ELITE
carvhes
carvhes
ELITE
Ratings
78 3
Hello everyone,

I'm Elly (17)! I love chick-fil-a, the color blue, cheerleading and reeses (especially the holiday kind). I am very bored during this corona pandemic so I was looking for new servers to play on. I stumbled upon this server and I'm very intrigued. I love skyblock and parkour currently but I just came onto the server about an hour ago so we will see what happens.

If you have any questions or ever just want to get to know me more my discord is Elly#4134!
yo welcome to the server