Hi guys! I have a good idea: a cubit lottery!

Would you participate?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Catcheee

ELITE
Catcheee
Catcheee
ELITE
Ratings
9 1
So the idea is that everyone pays a certain amount of cubits and after a certain time, I will spin a wheel, and the person who wins gets all the cubits! If i do this would anyone join?

Btw, the tickets will be 0.01 cubits

Last edited:

RazorScythe

PATRON
RazorScythe
RazorScythe
Patron
Ratings
29 1
I had the same idea not long ago but scrapped it. I asked a couple staff if it was an idea that would be allowed, and they said if it's completely legit it would be allowed, but they advised me against it because people take their cubits seriously so you may need to log every transaction/ticket and record the wheel spin and maybe even prove it's your first time spinning it. If you do it, I think you should make the tickets 0.1 cubits because 0.01 is way too little, I even thought 0.1 was a bit low.
Not that I would participate anyway

Catcheee

ELITE
Catcheee
Catcheee
ELITE
Ratings
9 1
Hi @RazorScythe , thank you for your response,
The reason that it's 0.01 cubits is because it's so little and people won't care a lot and would buy the ticket. If tickets were 0.1 cubits it would be expensive and not alot of tickets would be sold. Also, do you have an idea how i could show that the spin is legit?

RazorScythe

PATRON
RazorScythe
RazorScythe
Patron
Ratings
29 1
Hi @RazorScythe , thank you for your response,
The reason that it's 0.01 cubits is because it's so little and people won't care a lot and would buy the ticket. If tickets were 0.1 cubits it would be expensive and not alot of tickets would be sold. Also, do you have an idea how i could show that the spin is legit?
I have no idea, it sounded like too much to do which is why I just kind of scrapped the idea ahaha but good luck to you if you do it

Catcheee

ELITE
Catcheee
Catcheee
ELITE
Ratings
9 1
I have no idea, it sounded like too much to do which is why I just kind of scrapped the idea ahaha but good luck to you if you do it
Yes, I have decided to go through with the idea, and if it doesn't go right the first time, I'll stop with it. I already have an idea for the spinner; I can maybe let a staff member spin it

ilyHalo

VIP+
ilyHalo
ilyHalo
VIP+
Ratings
Good idea, you would have to log every ticket bought and screenshare or record the wheel to a staff or the members tho.
I would love to help you if you ever do it.
Cheers.
Halo.

Catcheee

ELITE
Catcheee
Catcheee
ELITE
Ratings
9 1
Hey @ilyHalo It would be really nice if you help! I'll contact you if i need you! I have not started the lottery yet.

Catcheee

ELITE
Catcheee
Catcheee
ELITE
Ratings
9 1

Catcheee

ELITE
Catcheee
Catcheee
ELITE
Ratings
9 1
I'm thinking that would already be existing with King Benny's giveaway, but I like the idea!
Hello @Thiaguetete , this is different from benny's giveaway and will most likely have a higher prize pot with a bigger chance to win! (but king benny is free and this isn't)