Hi, I'm Daniel!

D4NLav

MVP+
D4NLav
D4NLav
MVP+
Ratings
12 2
Hello, i'm Daniel. I'm 17 years old from London, UK. I was previously a member of the Roblox community and played Minecraft on the side every so often, but now i've realised how fun Minecraft really is. So here I am.

I used to play this server when it was called MineVast, me and my mates managed to find this amazing unclaimed building and we claimed it and played it until one day we sadly lost it, but were too young to realise that we could of reported our land being overclaimed.

That was back in 2014, now it's 2019, and i'm 5 years older. Ready to enjoy myself once again.

I can't wait to meet more awesome people in the community.

Thank you!

-Dan

Ratings
19 6
Hello, i'm Daniel. I'm 17 years old from London, UK. I was previously a member of the Roblox community and played Minecraft on the side every so often, but now i've realised how fun Minecraft really is. So here I am.

I used to play this server when it was called MineVast, me and my mates managed to find this amazing unclaimed building and we claimed it and played it until one day we sadly lost it, but were too young to realise that we could of reported our land being overclaimed.

That was back in 2014, now it's 2019, and i'm 5 years older. Ready to enjoy myself once again.

I can't wait to meet more awesome people in the community.

Thank you!

-Dan
Hey man! I am Christiaan0607 :)

ProbInFantasy

VIP
ItsRyleh
ItsRyleh
VIP
Ratings
Welcome back!
I guess now your considered an OG of the server now XD