Hi I'm katy <3

Kamikatzeeee

PATRON
Kamikatzeeee
Kamikatzeeee
Patron
Ratings
24 1
TL2R: I’m Katy (IGN:kamikatzeeee), 19, from UK. I’m not that interesting, just want to be a member who’s always there for this great community <3

For those who are reading this whole introduction, this is going to be a little unusual. I’m not writing this for attention or sympathy, this may get a little bit dark but I just want people to understand my mindset and hopefully feel comfortable to come to me if they ever need someone to talk to <3
Some of you already know me as I’ve been playing a lot of aether recently, this is for people to get to know me a bit better x
Hi, I’m Katelyn (aka Katy), my ign is kamikatzeeee. I mainly play aether but am open to join other servers. I’m a 19 year old trans girl from Wales (UK), I only came out 6 months ago so I’m quite new to it. I’m currently a 1st year university student, taking Beng Civil Engineering. At this period in my life I am the happiest I’ve been in a long time (if not ever) I am really enjoying this server and being apart of this amazing community, so Id like to thank every single one of you for building such a positive and friendly player base!
Consider this a trigger warning if you’re affected by hearing about mental health issues! Again I’m not writing this for attention or sympathy it’s just a contextual insight of my mindset. I am glad that everything I’m about to say has been a part of my life as I feel it helps me understand peoples struggles better and I want to be able to support anyone and everyone.
I was diagnosed with autism at the age of 13 (for those who don’t know that is a relatively late diagnosis). Because of this, and other factors, I was very misunderstood through school which resulted in me being bullied from about 4-16. This has left me suffering from depression, suicidal thoughts and social anxiety for as long as I can remember. I’ve been in a state of just being ready to end it since primary school but I’ve never even considered actually carrying out the deed as I don’t want to hurt my family and friends (again I’m in a very good place atm and I’m slowly but surely improving). The reason I’m telling you this as context is because at some point I decided if I have to be here then I don’t want to just be here to not hurt people but also to help as many people as I can. Ik there’s not many ways I can help people but if anyone reading this is struggling then send me a message, I will always do my best to help anyone, even if it’s just to be someone to rant to about any thoughts/feelings.
If there is anything to take away from this, it’s I’m a very open minded person and would never judge anyone, I hope that I can help anyone who needs it! Please feel free to ask me any questions, I’m an open book and I don’t get offended.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope this wasn't too unusual of introduction, see you in game sometime <3

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Hey Katy!
I know you've been here for a bit. but welcome to Manacube!
It takes some great strength to share what you have, so good on you! It's crazy to know so many people have such relatable stories; it's really pleasing.
I'm in my first year of college as well! I was planning on taking either mechanical or civil engineering, but I accidentally took a tour of my school's plastics engineering department and have focused on that instead. I'm not familiar with "Beng civil engineering", is this a specific subcategory?

I hope to see you around more than I currently do!

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
Hey Katy!

As I have said in previous forums, I have come to understand that you are a great, understanding person who can support others in their time of need, even if it may be your own time of need. You know I'm not much of a writer, so I'll keep this short.

I hope you grow to enjoy your changes and get past the things that may have occurred previously. One good piece of advice I have is to make sure you are unable to be hurt by others. I have been hurt badly by these very forums before, but as I grow more and more, I come to realize why it happens, and I try to improve on those issues.

I hope you have a wonderful day/life, enjoy your college, and I hope to see you in-game soon!

Best Wishes,
Aries

Kamikatzeeee

PATRON
Kamikatzeeee
Kamikatzeeee
Patron
Ratings
24 1
Hey Katy!
I know you've been here for a bit. but welcome to Manacube!
It takes some great strength to share what you have, so good on you! It's crazy to know so many people have such relatable stories; it's really pleasing.
I'm in my first year of college as well! I was planning on taking either mechanical or civil engineering, but I accidentally took a tour of my school's plastics engineering department and have focused on that instead. I'm not familiar with "Beng civil engineering", is this a specific subcategory?

I hope to see you around more than I currently do!
Thank you for saying so! Congratulations on getting into college! Beng is just the degree level Its bachelors but im hoping to change to masters down the line if it goes well. I hope you have an amazing experience!

Kamikatzeeee

PATRON
Kamikatzeeee
Kamikatzeeee
Patron
Ratings
24 1
Hey Katy!

As I have said in previous forums, I have come to understand that you are a great, understanding person who can support others in their time of need, even if it may be your own time of need. You know I'm not much of a writer, so I'll keep this short.

I hope you grow to enjoy your changes and get past the things that may have occurred previously. One good piece of advice I have is to make sure you are unable to be hurt by others. I have been hurt badly by these very forums before, but as I grow more and more, I come to realize why it happens, and I try to improve on those issues.

I hope you have a wonderful day/life, enjoy your college, and I hope to see you in-game soon!

Best Wishes,
Aries
Thank you for the kind words! Dw about me I havent been truly offended in atleast 4 years aha. Im so sorry that youve had rough times both irl and on here and I hope that that changes for you x
You have a wonderful day/life too <3

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Hey Katy!

I thank you for making this introduction and for being as open as you are. I'm very happy to hear that you're in a better place and are heading to an even better one. I know what it is like to have dark thoughts so I am really happy to see how you're evolving in these. I'm also really happy to hear that you're going to uni and that you're making the absolute best of your life. Keep holding on to your family and friends. because in our darkest days, they shine the brightest. Also, please let me know if you ever get bullied because of this or anything else on Manacube. I'll be happy to help you with that as I would with any other player.

I hope you have a great day,
Warlord9120 <3

Incompleteekoala

Dedicated Member
ELITE
InCompleteeKoala
InCompleteeKoala
ELITE
Ratings
Katy, I Love You!

You are an extremely kind and caring person and I love you for that. You always make me smile when you're on. You are one of the nicest people that I have ever met and I appreciate your kindness. I'd just like to say that I'm glad you're in a good place. This is a hard time to be feeling good because of what's going on. So just keep going and pushing through!

Again I love you for who you are and what you do!! <3

Kamikatzeeee

PATRON
Kamikatzeeee
Kamikatzeeee
Patron
Ratings
24 1
Hey Katy!

I thank you for making this introduction and for being as open as you are. I'm very happy to hear that you're in a better place and are heading to an even better one. I know what it is like to have dark thoughts so I am really happy to see how you're evolving in these. I'm also really happy to hear that you're going to uni and that you're making the absolute best of your life. Keep holding on to your family and friends. because in our darkest days, they shine the brightest. Also, please let me know if you ever get bullied because of this or anything else on Manacube. I'll be happy to help you with that as I would with any other player.

I hope you have a great day,
Warlord9120 <3
Thank you for the kind words, I'm sorry to hear that you understand what its like. No one deserves to understand. I hope that you're doing better too <3

Kamikatzeeee

PATRON
Kamikatzeeee
Kamikatzeeee
Patron
Ratings
24 1
Katy, I Love You!

You are an extremely kind and caring person and I love you for that. You always make me smile when you're on. You are one of the nicest people that I have ever met and I appreciate your kindness. I'd just like to say that I'm glad you're in a good place. This is a hard time to be feeling good because of what's going on. So just keep going and pushing through!

Again I love you for who you are and what you do!! <3
Thank you so much! And the same goes for you! You're and amazing helper and I love seeing you in game, I hope to see you more <3