Oswin6258

MVP+
m2gn
m2gn
MVP+
Ratings
5 1
Hello everyone who reads this!

I recently joined Manacube after cutting ties with a server I have played for years in search of something fresh and new. I would like to say that I am very impressed by what I have seen from the server and community so far. Everyone I have spoke to has been inviting and friendly and I would like to thank everyone I have spoken to for making me feel welcome. You're all great!

Now onto a bit about myself. Hi, I'm Kylo and I'm from England. I currently study Computer Science at University however in my spare time I like to build computers and study the weather. I've been playing Minecraft since around August 2012 and have never really stopped since. I currently play mostly on Skyblock Oasis however I have played my fair share of Aether and Parkour.

I hope to get to talk to more of you as I become more involved in the community on Discord and the Forums!

Thank you for reading,
Kylo

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
welome!

i am also from england and going to uni soon, but i main parkour

see ya around

Josh - MobDrops

ELITE
MobDrops
MobDrops
ELITE
Ratings
Hello KyloMeep :)
Welcome to ManaCube!

I also very recently joined (about a week ago) after a very similar situation.
Playing on a new server, meeting new people online, exploring new ways to play the gamemode's we know... It is all quite broad and busy and honestly as you said above, the people are all SO friendly and inviting and the community is nothing but positive. It has made it so much easier for people like us that are searching for a new community to join.
To move from a completely negative environment, back to something as awesome as ManaCube currently is. Is truly the best thing any Minecraft player could ask for.

Add me on discord if you would like to chat and team up on projects or whatnot [joshk#2223] :D

Cloudiez.

MVP
Cloudiez
Cloudiez
MVP
Ratings
welcome! im also from england. uk gang rise up.
im sure you'll love it here, the people are great!