Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hi!!
Well, I don't know how long you've been offline for, but.
Olympus has split into two servers, original olympus is now Aether, and the new server, Atlas.
Skyblock has done the same. Original is now called Aztec, and Oasis is the new server.
Survival reset in April, and Olympus (Aether) in march i think?
Creative has reset too, old creative able to be viewed at /oldcreative
and and a bunch of amazing staff and many promotions too :D - https://manacube.com/staff/

Jack

Dedicated Member
Retired
Ratings
178 3
Hi!!
Well, I don't know how long you've been offline for, but.
Olympus has split into two servers, original olympus is now Aether, and the new server, Atlas.
Skyblock has done the same. Original is now called Aztec, and Oasis is the new server.
Survival reset in April, and Olympus (Aether) in march i think?
Creative has reset too, old creative able to be viewed at /oldcreative
and and a bunch of amazing staff and many promotions too :D - https://manacube.com/staff/
Last I remember was just Minevast KitPVP, Skyblock, Creative, and Parkour had just been released.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Last I remember was just Minevast KitPVP, Skyblock, Creative, and Parkour had just been released.
Holy crap! That was centuries ago!

skrts

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
lewistxj
lewistxj
Patron+
Ratings
151 14
jesus christ dude, i dont even remember what you did when you werent retired, were you an admin or sth?

HyDr0KT

PATRON
HyDr0KT
HyDr0KT
Patron
Ratings
97 5
Hello.

Holy haven't seen you in ages. I still remember when you created the forums and staffed with Sync and x_Angelz_x. ManaCube (MineVast's new name) has a ton more gamemodes now including parkour, prisons, and skyblock! Factions is also coming back in a couple of days!