Hi!

Ratings
What's up everyone,

Hello Hello my name is chan and I've been on this server for a while but have never gotten around to posting. I main parkour and aztec, and enjoy it so.

I just wanted to say I hope everyone is safe and healthy during these times and that we will all get through this. I'm glad we are able to come together through a common liking of Minecraft and this amazing server! I hope you have an amazing day and have tons of fun :). I also hope that you will hear from me more shortly. If you would like to reach me please do so on discord at chanchan#1290.

Thank you,
pwqrk

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Hey!!

Thank you for making an introduction! I would welcome you to the server but you've been here a while so...

I'm Warlord9120, but feel free to call me War at any time! I'm an Olympus mod+ and Skyblock Mod. I mainly play Atlas and Oasis so I'm not on Aztec most of the time, but you might see me occasionally. I sincerely hope you can keep enjoying the server for a long time. And if there's ever anything that prevents you to do this, feel free to give myself or other staff avmessage about it!!