Forum Expert
ELITE
4thForce
4thForce
ELITE
Ratings
334 6
Let me introduce myself:
My name is 4thForce (of course not in real life, but in Minecraft that's what I go by)
I've played Minecraft since before they added horses (they added them in July 2013).
I found ManaCube and started playing on it in early-mid May 2020.

I do plan to apply for staff in a couple of weeks, but until then I'm still getting know people and the community.
If you want to find me, I'll usually be on Survival, Parkour, or occasionally KitPVP.

Also, for no reason at all, I always end any forum post/reply with an ice block.:mc_79-0:

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Heyo!!

Welcome to Manacube!! I hope you've been having a fun time on our server and that you'll be able to do so for a long time. Glad to hear you're planning to become staff and I wish you good luck! Make sure to read the requirements.

As for the rest, I'm Warlord9120 or War for short. I'm a Skyblock Mod and Olympus Mod+. I do play survival nowadays because... Come on... Bees ad stuff. Feel free to say hey when you see me!

If there's ever something that prevents you from enjoying the server, don't be afraid to contact myself or any other staff member. Hope to see you around!!

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
Welcome!

I’m super glad to hear you’re interested in staffing with us! I wish you luck on your future application!

factions is my main server, but feel free to hop over and say hello if i’m on. I hope you’re liking the server and community so far.

Let one of us know if you have any problems at all <3