Hi

Slayslive

ELITE
Slayslive
Slayslive
ELITE
Ratings
Hi, everyone hope your having an amazing day. Let me know what's your favorite mode on the manacube server and why! (for me Survival because of all the people I have met and made friends with)

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
hey!

i hope you’re also having a wonderful day! my favorite game mode is factions 100% (it’s very fun, come say hi sometime :) )

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
hellooooo

My favourite gamemode is islands because it has the best community and I love the concept.

<3

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Heyo! My favorite gamemode has definitely got to be either Olympus or Creative. The reason Olympus is one of my favorites is because of the community and overall relaxation of mining. If I ever need to calm down, I can always mine to take my mind off of the craziness around me! Creative has got to be a close second because I am someone who has a very creative imagination, and I feel that being able to build anything I want just has a certain beauty to it! :D

-ashley<3

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Hio!
I used to love playing Aether but it becomes repetitive after a while, same with skyblock. So now, my favorite part of Manacube is the forums. It's more of an elevated level of discussion and has a ton of potential.
How are you liking the new survival season?

Slayslive

ELITE
Slayslive
Slayslive
ELITE
Ratings
I am really enjoying the new season of Survival lots of new stuff to use for builds now.

french

Dedicated Member
MVP
FrenchKnife
FrenchKnife
MVP
Ratings
94 2
Hi! My favourite game mode to play is creative :) it has a lot of creative expression and its very chill (for the most part).

Eureka14.

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Eureka14
Eureka14
ELITE
Ratings
131 7
Hi, my favourite ganemode has to be Aztec Skyblock. I do find it very fun to help others out and I feel that the community is non toxic and calm. You should come play here!

Kind regards,
Eurrka14, a fellow skyblock player

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
My favourite server has got to be Olympus, specifically Atlas. We're very chill there, you should come to say hi sometime ;D

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 7
Ellooo there!

My favourite game modes gotta be Creative, KitPvP and Survival. When I joined Manacube for the first time in late 2018, Creative was the first game mode I played on, this is due to the fact that I really enjoy building and the atmosphere was just great. Especially after I joined the buildteam the love for Creative and Manacube just got bigger and bigger, and I never thought I was gonna start staffing my favourite game mode Creative this year. KitPvP is also one of my favourites for a few reasons. First of all, I obviously like it, because it's my 2nd game mode I got to staff and you gotta know, I really really enjoy helping people. It's also kind of something that I can distract myself a bit when I'm annoyed or stressed out from IRL :D. And Survival is just a relaxing game mode in general, I'm a noob at surviving (lol), but the overall atmosphere in the community is just GREAT! <3 (even though I just started playing Survival with the start of the new season xD)

So those are the game modes you might see (except when I'm in vanish LMFAO) me the most on :D I do enjoy each and every game mode, but those 3 just have a special place in my heart <3 Also I hope you and everyone else have a wonderful day, don't forget to stay hydrated hihi.

~Lavendel

Kingaroo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Kingaroo
Kingaroo
ELITE
Ratings
171 4
Hey there,

My favorite game modes will always be Creative and Parkour. I love creative because it’s a chill server and almost never toxic. On the other hand I like parkour because it never gets boring, always new maps getting added and chat is always active (wether it’s a good or bad thing is another thing). Parkour does take some getting used to and is an acquired taste (mainly because of chat) but you should definitely give it a shot haha

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
My main is 100% parkour. There’s always things to do especially making maps in my eyes... it’s the constant plethora of thing to do from droppers to making maps. Other than that, I occasionally play oasis which is just usually a nice way to chill and pass the time.

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
HEYAAAAAAAA!!! My favourite server used to be parkour, as I found the parkour maps very fun and challenging to play. I also enjoyed building maps as I enjoyed the excitement of it getting accepted and the community playing it. But time passed on and now my main server is Aether Olympus! I love mining for hours and hours. The people are nice too! It is definitely a nice and chill way to spend and enjoy my time on Manacube ;D

bomber

Forum Expert
ELITE
bomberboy124
bomberboy124
ELITE
Ratings
hey there!

How are you all?
Well I have to say my favourite game mode is parkour, the first time I joined manacube I decided to have a go at parkour, This was in 2018! Ever since then I have enjoyed it and tried my best to parkour, though parkour can get hard sometimes :D. I also find the maps challenging sometimes. The staff on parkour are also so nice and caring and they try their best. I have made many friends on manacube, (22 pages)... lol. My second favourite game mode would have to be survival, in the last season, I had this cool house with nice friends in my party and this season I have build a house with all my friends and I really enjoy it. I like atlas but I just go there when I'm bored and want something fun such as the volcano errupting and killing people and digging magma blocks in there. When you try new games it can be fun and enjoyable. Parkour chat can be bad sometimes and that's when I go to atlas or survival. In survival I love the new things that have been added in this new season. I am also excited for the parkour update that is coming too and the champion maps.
I hope you have a nice day / night too!

~From your friend bomber~ :)

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
For sure parkour, as stated above, it’s certainly an acquired taste but I love laughing at chat, building maps, and doing parkour.