Hi

monkeyalice

ELITE
ajkams
ajkams
ELITE
Ratings
Hello, another question to get to know everyone better. If you could have any superpower which would you want?
To stop time. But, be able to stop time with another person. I would want to do it with my partner. We could spend hours on end with eachother without having to worry about real life stuff.

Cedis ♡

MVP
Cedis
Cedis
MVP
Ratings
49 5
To stop time. But, be able to stop time with another person. I would want to do it with my partner. We could spend hours on end with eachother without having to worry about real life stuff.
plus u could take that time to learn new things without actually spending all that much time in total u know

monkeyalice

ELITE
ajkams
ajkams
ELITE
Ratings
plus u could take that time to learn new things without actually spending all that much time in total u know
exactly, you could read every single book in the world in the matter of a second. you could stop time when the sun is shining or if its raining and you're under the covers with the person you love. it sounds so eerie yet so wholesome

Paige

Forum Expert
MVP+
Ratings
211 1
Hm probably to read peoples minds because I feel like there are some people who look at me strangely and I wonder if they judge me :c