Hi!

Stardust

ELITE
StardustOfficial
StardustOfficial
ELITE
Ratings
Probably a bit late for the intro as I started when S7 reset but here goes..
Hi, I'm Stardust. my name is Andrew[16] and I'm from Indiana. IRL I'm a musician(cellist, 12 years and pianist 3 years) and I like doing textures/logos etc. with GIMP. If I can modify it I will do it. I really need to learn at least Java or C#/C++/Cwhateverthehellitis to be able to take my modding to the next level one day lol.
Cheers!
Oh yeah and I'm awkward and kind of sarcastic sometimes, nothing personal if I say some snarky comment :)

abbie<3

Forum Expert
ELITE
uhhabbie
uhhabbie
ELITE
Ratings
285 11
hey!

glad to see you making this post, i hope manacube is enjoyable for you so far <3 feel free to let another staff member or myself know if you need any help.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
Howdy!

I'm from near Indiana, actually right below it haha. I hope you are enjoying the server so far and will find even more enjoyment the longer you play. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me on here or on discord, my discord is LiLKayla#4435.

best, kayla

Gaming

Forum Expert
MVP
SadGirlNoceda
SadGirlNoceda
MVP
Ratings
114 6
wow, you're from Inidana!? never thought id find another. and welcome!

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
Hold the front door, you’ve been playing the cello since you were 4?!? That’s impressive!

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
Hey stardust! It’s always nice to see new players ingaging on forums and discord! I hope you enjoy playing on manacube! Lmk if you have any questions.