Hi

Ratings
Hello all! My IGN is SoyFlaco(Discord is LivingLikeLazarus), but you can call me John! I am 23 and have played minecraft with old friends for a long time. I still have a passion for the game, and although many of my friends do not, I figured I should make some minecraft friends :D I love to play survival and be a farmer, and I saw this server and thought it would perfect to join as this new survival season starts. I'm excited to be here as it is my first public server experience.
ABOUT ME
I am actively involved with my church! I take care of livestreaming and media, and I also an usher.
I am a senior in college, currently working as an Automation Engineer in my full time job.
I play guitar
I like minecraft :s
Hope this helps! I look forward to playing with you all. Any tips are much appreciated :)

Josh - MobDrops

ELITE
MobDrops
MobDrops
ELITE
Ratings
A very big welcome John!
I hope this experience online brings much enjoyment and best minecraft memories!

I think you picked an awesome community to be part of and will find that you can reach out to players & staff for any questions that might arise, with ease.
A starting tip I always recommend is reading... This entailing the reading of the wiki and utilizing the /help command in game. Most of the servers unique features will be found there.

I am also very excited for the new survival season and hope to see your awesome work there SoyFlaco (Awesome IGN btw) ;)

Ratings
A very big welcome John!
I hope this experience online brings much enjoyment and best minecraft memories!

I think you picked an awesome community to be part of and will find that you can reach out to players & staff for any questions that might arise, with ease.
A starting tip I always recommend is reading... This entailing the reading of the wiki and utilizing the /help command in game. Most of the servers unique features will be found there.

I am also very excited for the new survival season and hope to see your awesome work there SoyFlaco (Awesome IGN btw) ;)
Thank you Josh for the tip! :D I went ahead and read up on the wiki, it will probably take some getting used to but I'm real excited. I can't wait.

Hello there friends! new here too :) Check this url for more details about paper writing help from quality writers. I needed help with my dissertation last month, and this guys did really awesome job. I got excellent grade. So if you need any type of help with paper tasks - you know what to do.

Last edited:

Babalee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Babalee
Babalee
ELITE
Ratings
90 4
Welcome! This is a great community and I'm sure you'll have a great time here :)