Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
I think it's annoying that Elite commands like /shout or the joinmessages isn't getting removed by /ignore and /block. When I /ignore and /block people I usually do it on purpose and I don't want to see anything of them just because they have paid for an 80$ rank. I would suggest to also block the Elite features with the commands above. I also thought of a new command: with /blacklist you can type words or names you want and if they are mentioned in a message in the chat you won't see it. For example on parkour you can type /blacklist Dream and you won't see anything about his stans.

Last edited:

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
Good idea on the blacklist. Don't know about the shout ignore since it's one of the only good features Elite Ranks actually get lol.
I meanyou mute the persons and don't want to see their shouts on purpose right?

switch

Dedicated Member
ELITE
wentrare
wentrare
ELITE
Ratings
113 3
I meanyou mute the persons and don't want to see their shouts on purpose right?
Yeah, that's understandable but they paid for the command along with Elite, just to get ignored?

Also I know LabyMod had the same blacklist feature you're talking about. They also have a whitelist feature with it. But not everyone uses LabyMod since it only supports two versions.

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
Yeah, that's understandable but they paid for the command along with Elite, just to get ignored?

Also I know LabyMod had the same blacklist feature you're talking about. They also have a whitelist feature with it. But not everyone uses LabyMod since it only supports two versions.
Well if you pay for Elite you shouldn't do stuff what makes people want to blacklist you.