Hiya! <3

Bxrryy

Bxrryy
Bxrryy
Ratings
59 2
Hiya! I'm Berry and I'm 15 years old. I've known of this server from 2017-18 and had hopped on occassionally to play but only recently I had started loving the community and wanted to be a part of it, it's been pretty amazing so far!

I mostly only play Parkour, as it's fun and I'm actually alright at it, I apparently have a hidden skill for droppers too. I wanted to develop my Parkour that I can be better at it and have atleast one skill! (':

I love animals, I'm mostly a cat and dog person, I can't choose between them, as they're both equally wonderful. I hope to get to know you all more, it'd be amazing to do so! <3

I have a tendency to make things aesthetic and perfect because it would bother me otherwise. I'm a simple person and I tend to sound cheerful! I love Taylor Swift and my favourite genre of songs is pop, especially depressing pop, hehe.

My discord is Bxrryy#4980, add me if you want to talk! And If you want to know something, feel free to ask! <333

Last edited:

Etring

MVP
Ratings
28 1
Hey! I've also started to love the community a lot the last couple of weeks, and i'm also alot on parkour, and i'm loving the droppers too. I am also a dog person, and I have a schnauzer myself :).

Bxrryy

Bxrryy
Bxrryy
Ratings
59 2
Hey! I've also started to love the community a lot the last couple of weeks, and i'm also alot on parkour, and i'm loving the droppers too. I am also a dog person, and I have a schnauzer myself :).
Heyhey! I've seen you around, you seem pretty cool! Parkour and droppers are the best options in minecraft right now and hope to get to know you more! <3

GuardME

Ratings
Hiya! I'm Berry and I'm 15 years old. I've known of this server from 2017-18 and had hopped on occassionally to play but only recently I had started loving the community and wanted to be a part of it, it's been pretty amazing so far!

I mostly only play Parkour, as it's fun and I'm actually alright at it, I apparently have a hidden skill for droppers too. I wanted to develop my Parkour that I can be better at it and have atleast one skill! (':

I love animals, I'm mostly a cat and dog person, I can't choose between them, as they're both equally wonderful. I hope to get to know you all more, it'd be amazing to do so! <3

I have a tendency to make things aesthetic and perfect because it would bother me otherwise. I'm a simple person and I tend to sound cheerful! I love Taylor Swift and my favourite genre of songs is pop, especially depressing pop, hehe.

My discord is Bxrryy#4980, add me if you want to talk! And If you want to know something, feel free to ask! <333
Oo I'm also a 2018 player! Nice to know! I'll add you on discord and hopefully we can talk from there!