Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Hi there!

My name is Josh, more commonly known around Manacube or the Parkour server as Jash or Jashhy. I recently started playing on Manacube more actively as I believe I needed change, somewhere where I could meet new people and move on as a person! I am currently 19 working a full time job within a Cafe as a barista, those people that make the coffees on the loud machines (currently on furlough though, meaning I can't work!!). It's been hard working through the most recent winter period but it's been rewarding as well, anyways I digress. I'm looking to change jobs soon as I want to move more towards the IT industry as a whole, my aspirations set on a role within networking or cyber security!

Onto my hobbies; I'm really into anime and I'm very stoked for the newest season that's coming out as we speak. The winter 2021 season is looking very great and I'm very amazed at how many great shows are coming out! I'm also slowly getting into light novels, but I'm still mainly an anime watcher!! I love racket sports, so tennis, badminton and table tennis are my go-to sports if I had to pick anything. I used to play for my secondary school in a few tournaments but had to quit after I hurt my wrists, it wasn't fun news... But to brighten things up, I started gaming a lot more from it and got back into Minecraft as I took a break while I was playing sports!

I am enjoying my time here on Manacube on the parkour server as it allows me to just chill out with people, run around and build maps, as I used to build a lot in my spare time. The community there is also amazing, albeit sometimes a little crazy, it is also a gem that I want to treasure for a long time due to some very special people who have welcomed me with open arms and are always so friendly (I believe you guys know who you are).

» More information about me:
♡ I was born on the 17th of June, which is right before the Summer Solstice!
♡ I reside within the United Kingdom, but I want to move somewhere else when I get the chance!
♡ My music taste is everywhere, I listen to Chase Atlantic, YOASOBI, TUYU and PANIC! the most though!
♡ Even though I work in a coffee shop, I can't drink coffee as it's disgusting to me haha (Izzy I'm sorry!). I'd have to buy a 1shot mocha with extra chocolate if I wanted to drink coffee.
♡ If you probably couldn't already tell, I love the color lilac ^w^

PS; Watch Mushoku Tensei if you're into anime!! The Light Novel is also amazing ♡
I hope to see you all soon, come say hi on parkour if you get the chance!
Catch y'all on the flip side!
- Josh

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
LILAC POG