Ratings
255 2
Map Creator: GamersDecision
Map Name: HoneyPot
Map Location: /plot home GamersDecision 2
Difficulty: Medium
Jump Amount: 45
Checkpoint Amount: 5

Tried to build something simple and nice for my first solo map after a longer break. I tried to make some nice scenery too, which is something I don't do very often.

Tell me what you think. If it's good or bad, whatever you think could be better! :)

Attachments

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
Wow, I love the big drill in the back for decoration! XD (yes I know horrid joke but I love drill insane map lol)

TNTfreak007

Ratings
The build looks nice. I think the parkouir is to hard and has way to many technical jumps in it. This is not helpful at all, when your target is to build a nice, flowing map.

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
The build looks nice. I think the parkouir is to hard and has way to many technical jumps in it. This is not helpful at all, when your target is to build a nice, flowing map.
Thanks for your comment and feedback. I'll have another go through the map, but personally I feel like the Parkour flows nicely and doesn't need to be nerfed further. There aren't a lot of technical jumps, and a lot of parts can be speedily ran through without issues, much more than other Medium maps.

EDIT: While I do agree that the Parkour might be a little hard, I think the checkpoint placement and failsafe rooms combat it well.

Mozzie

VIP
M0ZZ13
M0ZZ13
VIP
Ratings
I disagree with TNTfreak007, I think that the difficulty is spot on and the parkour flows nicely. My only concern is that I find the build is lacking something, it feels pretty plain when I look at it. Nice concept though!

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
I disagree with TNTfreak007, I think that the difficulty is spot on and the parkour flows nicely. My only concern is that I find the build is lacking something, it feels pretty plain when I look at it. Nice concept though!
Thank you for sharing your opinion as well! I tried adding details in the build and while I personally agree that it looks a little plain, I'd also say it is accurate. Don't know what I could do about it :)

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello GamersDecision,

I will be putting your map in ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Please be patient as I discuss your map with the map judging team.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Have a great day,
Elly

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello GamersDecision,

I am happy to inform you that your map is ACCEPTED!

The THEME is original as we don't have any maps like this on the server.

The BUILD of your map is good. Its simple yet has good details and a nice design.

The PARKOUR of your map fits the length and difficulty of an medium map. The parkour has nice variance and very enjoyable to play.

Thank you for taking your time to submit your map, I hope to see more maps from you in the future!
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.