Careening

Dedicated Member
VIP
Careening
Careening
VIP
Ratings
112 2
Hey! Careening here :p ! I am doing very well in Factions and have started a new animal farm. I just recently went on a hunt to find horses so I could ride them and explore new lands faster and with a buddy. But when I found one, put a saddle on him, and tried to jump, I fell off! Not because I hit Left Shift, but automatically! To be more specific, I was able to jump with the horse, but a half second after the horse put his hooves on the ground, I was automatically pushed off, and it didn't buck me off either! I've tried multiple times, reconnecting, waiting a couple more days, done it on different horses, but the same results always happen. Staff, if you are reading this post, please fix this bug! I want to be able to make tracks for my horses with fences they can jump over. Thanx u! Bai!

~Careening :3

Superburrito_132

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
Hey! Careening here :p ! I am doing very well in Factions and have started a new animal farm. I just recently went on a hunt to find horses so I could ride them and explore new lands faster and with a buddy. But when I found one, put a saddle on him, and tried to jump, I fell off! Not because I hit Left Shift, but automatically! To be more specific, I was able to jump with the horse, but a half second after the horse put his hooves on the ground, I was automatically pushed off, and it didn't buck me off either! I've tried multiple times, reconnecting, waiting a couple more days, done it on different horses, but the same results always happen. Staff, if you are reading this post, please fix this bug! I want to be able to make tracks for my horses with fences they can jump over. Thanx u! Bai!

~Careening :3
Same thing happened to me! Just tried it!