Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
Hello I don’t know if you guys were aware but ManaPvP currently averages like 20-30 players and all those players don’t gfight or anything, most are just AFK’d and there are max 10 ppl in iron down. Basically - the server is very boring right now and has literally 0 competitiveness or rival squads or anything which a server like this needs.

Things that could and SHOULD be done.

1. a new reset, you guys said every 6 months there would be a reset and we are at the 6 month mark. This will entice new and old players to come back and gain dominance.

2. Add void back, removing it I believe assisted in the death of KitPvP, new players who drop in set (so rarely) have nowhere to run when they are being ganked out by multiple gsets, void added a aspect that allowed them to escape and maybe even get a kill, but also there was a chance They could be voided too and overall everyone complained about it while it was here, but it was actually pretty fun just some changes needed to be made. Now the route most players take is spam pearls into jungle trees. kinda boring.

3. Add REWARDS!!! To make people have a REASON to play. Maybe squad rewards or player rewards for getting leaderboards or something, anything would be great honestly.

4. Fix leaderboards, I don’t know how this isn’t fixed yet, but the leaderboard signs literally havnt updated in weeks…

5. Unban all players - not globally - but players who have been banned on KitPvP with the exception of players who have been blacklisted. Give them a last chance to prove themselves and both the server and them will benefit mutually.

6. Add a item like a Cupid’s bow back
This created a insanely competitive aspect to get access to one of these. A item that is insanely rare like having only 5-8 of them exist on the server would add back a interesting twist and I think it would be a great idea.

7. Limit teaming to One squad and no cross teaming. To make more fair gameplay.

8. Get rid of mana andxp to fix. You can’t go for a streak anymore because you start getting basically no mana (and my streak of 11.35k) I get no mana anymore at all after 9.25k so I can’t play anymore. Nobody likes the new fixing system and also the kill% thing absolutely nobody likes and makes making money for new players practically Impossible as every kill counts only as an assist because of all the players hitting eachother

Feel free to add more suggestions in the comments
ty

Rektah

Ratings
38 7
I haven't played in months but I do agree they should add void back
I also agree with the unban all because unban alls have been proven to revive servers. Snapcraft was dead but they unbanned all and now theres 400 players daily.
I also agree with adding seasonal items as they made the game more unique and people had more goals to work for
I don't know about limiting teaming though because that would be really hard to regulate

Mxdvr

Banned
Ratings
11 6
Hello I don’t know if you guys were aware but ManaPvP currently averages like 20-30 players and all those players don’t gfight or anything, most are just AFK’d and there are max 10 ppl in iron down. Basically - the server is very boring right now and has literally 0 competitiveness or rival squads or anything which a server like this needs.

1. a new reset, you guys said every 6 months there would be a reset and we are at the 6 month mark. This will entice new and old players to come back and gain dominance.

2. Add void back, removing it I believe assisted in the death of KitPvP, new players who drop in set (so rarely) have nowhere to run when they are being ganked out by multiple gsets, void added a aspect that allowed them to escape and maybe even get a kill, but also there was a chance They could be voided too and overall everyone complained about it while it was here, but it was actually pretty fun just some changes needed to be made. Now the route most players take is spam pearls into jungle trees. kinda boring.

3. Add REWARDS!!! To make people have a REASON to play. Maybe squad rewards or player rewards for getting leaderboards or something, anything would be great honestly.

4. Fix leaderboards, I don’t know how this isn’t fixed yet, but the leaderboard signs literally havnt updated in weeks…

5. Unban all players - not globally - but players who have been banned on KitPvP with the exception of players who have been blacklisted. Give them a last chance to prove themselves and both the server and them will benefit mutually.

This created a insanely competitive aspect to get access to one of these. A item that is insanely rare like having only 5-8 of them exist on the server would add back a interesting twist and I think it would be a great idea.

8. Get rid of mana andxp to fix. You can’t go for a streak anymore because you start getting basically no mana (and my streak of 11.35k) I get no mana anymore at all after 9.25k so I can’t play anymore. Nobody likes the new fixing system and also the kill% thing absolutely nobody likes and makes making money for new players practically Impossible as every kill counts only as an assist because of all the players hitting eachother

ty
only reason its dead is cause everyone who actually gave one about the server is now banned, i wonder why.... "mods" and "manaray".

its_abbyy

ELITE
its_abbyy
its_abbyy
ELITE
Ratings
32 7
how would u stop players from teaming because on pvp there isnt alwasy a mod on

xRik_

MVP+
DeHoven
DeHoven
MVP+
Ratings
29 15
lav I know u disagree because u where a old staff member but don’t tell me all the bans what mods did wat right

Softenings

ELITE
byeasf
byeasf
VIP+
Ratings
10 5

ty
I aprove this message

Conver

Ratings
75 25

ty
Good except for void. i am probably the person on the server who has been in the most gset fights ever (at least I was before) and when i tell you that void was the most annoying shit ever i mean it. removing void was the best decision they made on reset, y'all act like people didn't use the jungle trees to kite before, like they still exist with void bro.