How are you guys enjoying the new season?

SadPeppermint

PATRON
SadPepMint
SadPepMint
Patron
Ratings
34 1
New-season has been out for about a week now and most if not all of the people playing have been having a great time. It's been recoded and built back up and some of the new changes have been pretty awesome and some not so much. What are some of your new changes and if you have any bad changes what are they?

Personally, I love how they changed the island level up system, I love how you have to spend money to upgrade instead of buying say emerald blocks and placing them. It definitely cleans up your island more :)

Chris (づ˘ ³˘)づ

Forum Expert
ELITE
luela
luela
ELITE
Ratings
186 2
Hello Pepper!

I have been enjoying Skyblock very much since the reset. At first I thought it would be like last season where it owuld be fun for a day and then everyone would quit, but I was definitely wrong. I definitely agree that the island level system is way better as it gives you more space to just build and have grinders. I also like that there are Slayer Worlds where you can get custom items such as Bone Axes or Inferno Swords. Also /warp karo is the best warp.

Chris (Yureh)

ExclusiveKeeper

MVP
ExclusiveKeeper
ExclusiveKeeper
MVP
Ratings
I’m brand new to sb, only been playing it for a few days and still trying to get a grasp of it but it seems very interesting to me of what little I know of sb! Still learning like everything about it but still lost on other things

SadPeppermint

PATRON
SadPepMint
SadPepMint
Patron
Ratings
34 1
I’m brand new to sb, only been playing it for a few days and still trying to get a grasp of it but it seems very interesting to me of what little I know of sb! Still learning like everything about it but still lost on other things
Well if you ever need some help or need a guide don't be afraid to ask in chat, we have a very friendly community!

Last edited:

ExclusiveKeeper

MVP
ExclusiveKeeper
ExclusiveKeeper
MVP
Ratings
Well if you ever need help some stuff or need a guide don't be afraid to ask in chat, we have a very friendly community!
Yep yep! I have been doing so, the community is definitely a bit different than that of Atlas (what I had been playing mostly) but still seems like a great community nonetheless, just a community I need to work more into chatting with and such, not just sitting by and watching everything happen.

Jessup_

PATRON
Jessdown
Jessdown
Patron
Ratings
28 1
Its really grind worthy, I really enjoy it because its not really an afk game anymore. When you hit the point of 1k+ spawners then its obviously going to be the waiting game but its still super fun.

Azy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
Astruss
Astruss
Patron
Ratings
110 2
Uhh imma be honest yes i love the new skyblock im not a big fan of the new spawn tho and i love the new is leveling it def saves up more space and all the quests/is upgrading/slayer is a great idea it makes skyblock not so boring. And its good to see a new community
Azy/wetpileofsand/Astruss

Leapinglizard101

MVP+
leapinglizard101
leapinglizard101
MVP+
Ratings
17 2
Love the new season so far with the exception of few bugs and the lag, requiring constant reboots. However, besides all that, I cant wait to see what this season has in store for us all.