ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
How are you?
Are you on holiday break?
If yes what are you gonna do for your holiday break?
If no when is your holiday break starting?

With those I wish you happy holidays.

I will try to reply to you when I have time and if you are talking to me <3

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Well I hope for the best for you raptor and I'm working alot these days. But still have time to go on mana and talk to people and help some new player so I'm pretty happy.
Nah thats great! I've just finished School so its different but I can't wait to find out how my life will work out from here.

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Well my life recently has just been dealing with school. I actually have a mock interview for my business class today and I’m nervous but sort of excited now that I know what I am going to say. Having almost all higher level classes is a lot for me, but I’m managing :)

How have you been? What’s been going on?

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Well my life recently has just been dealing with school. I actually have a mock interview for my business class today and I’m nervous but sort of excited now that I know what I am going to say. Having almost all higher level classes is a lot for me, but I’m managing :)

Interview for a job :O , Sounds pretty cool. Higher level is hard but they definitely pay off in the long term in being able to manage that workload.

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7

Are you not on holiday break right now ?

And for myself I have been working alot so someday I am really tired but I still find a way to work and get some money so it not all bad. :D

SinnerStar

MVP+
Ratings
75 2
How are you?

I’m dead
There’s no holiday breaks for me xD

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Are you not on holiday break right now ?

And for myself I have been working alot so someday I am really tired but I still find a way to work and get some money so it not all bad. :D
This is quite an early time to have holiday break :eek:

I have holiday break for about two weeks starting a few days before Christmas.

Capporo

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Capporo
Capporo
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
How are you?

Great but really stressed out cause I have exams next week and no I didn’t start the holiday break , my holiday break is in about 2weeks!

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
Well, I'm not currently on holiday break yet. Holiday break for me starts in 2 weeks (can't wait) but my grandma (who's 92) is coming up to visit and I'm super excited about it. She's coming to my concert, and it'll be the first time that she's ever heard me play Euphonium! Otherwise, I'm doing fairly ok, I'm currently sick and that's a bit of a struggle but you know! I hope you all have a lovely break and thank you for listening to my long speech!

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
Great but really stressed out cause I have exams next week and no I didn’t start the holiday break , my holiday break is in about 2weeks!
Well I wish you the best for your exam and don't you will do great on them . And for the holidays break relax and enjoy your time <3

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
Heyo !
I am doing very really much great :) My holiday break is in 3 weeks and I am going to be playing Manacube the entire time ! Happy day of holi’s to you too!

Chris (letdowns)
That's great to hear Chris very great and it awesome to see that you love manacube and your gonna play it everyday. And thank you you too have a great holiday .

AT0MICCHIk3N

Dedicated Member
ELITE
AT0MICCHIk3N
AT0MICCHIk3N
ELITE
Ratings
121 7
Well, I'm not currently on holiday break yet. Holiday break for me starts in 2 weeks (can't wait) but my grandma (who's 92) is coming up to visit and I'm super excited about it. She's coming to my concert, and it'll be the first time that she's ever heard me play Euphonium! Otherwise, I'm doing fairly ok, I'm currently sick and that's a bit of a struggle but you know! I hope you all have a lovely break and thank you for listening to my long speech!
Well I wish you the best of luck with the concert I'm sure that your grandma will love it. Last time I hope you get well soon.