How did you find ManaCube?

1_RileyYT

Ratings
22 1
I was getting tired of arguing with my friends on their realm about what world we do. I always want to do survival so I searched for survival MineCraft servers. I tried a bunch and the only one I really liked out of them all was manacube. It’s a fun place to be even though there’s a lot of drama. Plus you get used to the lag and when it crashes.

ctrless

Dedicated Member
ELITE
gorekiss
gorekiss
ELITE
Ratings
185 12
I remember finding ManaCube a few years ago when it was known as MineVast, and was a small server. I'm not exactly sure how I found it back then, but ever since then, I never stopped playing.. and is probably one of my most favorite servers!

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
So my previous server was in the process of dying (quality and popularity) and I had kinda developed a liking for parkour so I searched up big parkour servers online. The first server was some big ass server that had this tiny bit of parkour but still advertised itself as a parkour server. ManaCube was the second that came up and I got addicted to the parkour. Year and a bit later and I'm still addicted xD

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
I was looking for a factions server to record Youtube videos on. This was listed as a factions server on some online server list, but when I joined, there was no factions, so I didn't play here, but always kept it in the back of my mind just in case I wanted to do Survival or Islands here (neither of which I ended up playing). Fast forward a month later and I wanted to practice my spawn building, so I went to the creative server, but it was too laggy. I ended up going to parkour instead, and building there. Soon after, I started doing the actual parkour, and then I began making parkour maps.

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hmm I found manacube a while ago when it was MineVast. I’m pretty sure I was searching for a skyblock server to play with my cousin. I eventually found parkour and that leads into now :)

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Legitimately just googled parkour servers and this one popped up! I'm glad it did :).
Even found the google search in my history:

download.png

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
I was looking for a factions server to record Youtube videos on. This was listed as a factions server on some online server list, but when I joined, there was no factions, so I didn't play here, but always kept it in the back of my mind just in case I wanted to do Survival or Islands here (neither of which I ended up playing). Fast forward a month later and I wanted to practice my spawn building, so I went to the creative server, but it was too laggy. I ended up going to parkour instead, and building there. Soon after, I started doing the actual parkour, and then I began making parkour maps.

Similar story for me. I came on because it was advertised as a factions server. When I got on, I assumed Olympus was the factions (since I couldn't be bothered to read the whole thing lol). Then I realized it was a prison server, which reminded me of an old server I used to play on (that went down) that had both prisons and factions. I played for like an hour the first day, then got somewhat bored, and didn't play again for like 1 - 2 weeks after raging on another server. I got on and was enjoying a bit, though not quite enough for me to stay until I met @Jushua and @Tylewr in the voice chat where there were some... interesting things going on to say the least (there were other people there as well lol). Then Josh and I became friends and he helped me get the cubits for VIP and then I joined Royal and here I am and wow that happened fast.

bulba

MVP+
buulbaa
buulbaa
MVP+
Ratings
30 4
Legitimately just googled parkour servers and this one popped up! I'm glad it did :).
Even found the google search in my history:

View attachment 16371
From may 11? I've been on here much longer than you and I still haven't prestiged, yet you've prestiged 11 times.

But yeah I did the same thing, I just searched for minecraft parkour servers and Manacube seemed like it would be a fun server to play on so I just went on it lol.

Jelly

Dedicated Member
PATRON
IceJellyIce
IceJellyIce
Patron
Ratings
109 1
I was looking for prison servers to play on that didn’t have a ruined economy or an obnoxious community. Went to about possibly 20 other prison servers and each one either had a very toxic community or had pickaxes with like overpowered tools (Fortune 100, efficiency 500, etc.) then I found ManaCube. The community here, since the day I entered, was brilliant. Staff and even players were willing to answer questions I asked and the best thing was that /pay is disabled preventing players, that just joined, from going from the lowest rank to the highest within minutes of joining. Never regretted joining Mana :D (Might be biased in some way lol)

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,308 78
Last October I got back into Minecraft after not playing at all for around a year, and I’d play mini-games for hours.

I made a friend in one of the mini-games, and we decided we wanted to build, so we were looking for a Creative server, and he sent me the link to ManaCube. In early November, I decided I wanted to go back to my favourite gamemode - Prison - So, I searched for some good servers that I’d never played before, and I discovered that Olympus was a Prison server, and just instantly fell in love with it and the community.

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
This march actually, I started getting bored of the other games I was playing at the time and I wanted something new. I had memories of playing skyblock like 5 years ago and I wanted to reconnect with that in some way, so I searched for skyblock servers for hours on end and I simply fell in love with the Manacube community. 5 months later and here I am.

Split

Dedicated Member
MVP
Split_back
Split_back
MVP
Ratings
71 4
I wish I could remember like you all do, but I don't have any memory of searching up the server or a friend telling me about it. I know I hopped on here—back when it was MineVast, like many of you remember—and played some Kit.

I haven't played here for a year or two, but my little cousins just got into Minecraft and I'm grinding some prisons with them. I'm excited to be back!

Tylewr

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Tylewr
Tylewr
ELITE
Ratings
125 2
I don't remember exactly how I found the server but it was way back at the end of 2013/beginning of 2014 when I was just getting into multiplayer. Manacube (well Minevast back then) was one of the first servers I joined. At the time I was into pvp more than the creativity/economy part of multiplayer so I originally started on Kitpvp. Not long after I saw some people that I had met on Kitpvp playing Skyblock so I decided to check it out. I got extremely addicted to it and haven't stopped playing since.

Here we are 5+ years later.

cass_

Ratings
I actually found manacube a few years ago when it was still MineVast, my brothers introduced me to Minecraft in itself, and a few servers including manacube.

Chandelier_

MVP+
culor
culor
MVP+
Ratings
I was looking for a survival server to go on with my friend (never happened) and ended up staying here. found some awesome new friends and people to play games w. i'm so glad i found this server <3 (just this year/summer)

BlueRaspberries

VIP+
BlueRaspberrie3
BlueRaspberrie3
VIP+
Ratings
88 1
I remember playing with my step-brother and looking for kit-pvp servers. We played for like 10 minutes and got bored of it. A few weeks later I came back and decided to try parkour and was instantly hooked and continued to play :)

Luci

Forum Expert
ELITE
drowfie
drowfie
ELITE
Ratings
98 3
I was playing on a different server with my friend when she asked me if I wanted to come onto a Parkour server named MineVast. I said yes because I didn't want to be mean but I truly wanted to stay. But, I'm so glad I didn't refuse.

Fake Syd

Sydiis
Sydiis
Ratings
Well i heard that my friend Megatorious had move from a swedish mc server to manacube. So i checked it out and i really liked the community! So i started play there! :)