4thForce

Forum Expert
ELITE
4thForce
4thForce
ELITE
Ratings
334 6
I actually found ManaCube when I tried finding a server to play on to practice my parkour. Though now I mostly play Survival on ManaCube, and only sometimes do parkour (and no, I did not find it from Dream's video).

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
463 119
Through the 5th dimension.

BuffIzzy

Dedicated Member
PATRON
BuffIzzy
BuffIzzy
Patron
Ratings
176 1
I was looking for parkour servers to play on and stumbled across Manacube, so glad I tried it!!

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
I found ManaCube last year by searching for the top Minecraft Creative servers. ManaCube was high on the list, and as I tried a few, ManaCube was the only one that I stuck with! From there, I branched out to Parkour and Olympus :D

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
Quarantine was boring. Paid for Minecraft. Google searched ''Parkour servers''. Was the top suggested result. Tried, couldn't stop. Even though don't play Parkour as much as before, still love the community.

borababie

Dedicated Member
ELITE
borababie
borababie
ELITE
Ratings
196 3
I was looking for a good parkour server, and Manacube showed up first when I looked. I’ve been playing since December of 2018, and I haven’t stopped since!

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Used the power of google for parkour servers. I liked the logo of manacube and was also really bored at the beginning of quarantine and the server just stuck for me. I play unhealthy amounts of this server but met lots of cool people that make it all worth it.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I was playing the H server. I did a ton of skyblock with my friend on it, and I did a bit of housing. We had fun building together and then he looked for creative servers. He told me to make a new server and enter play.manacube.com as the address. Once I got into it he said go directly to Creative, type /plot auto and watch a video on how to use //wand on YouTube. Never would I have expected that I was going to buy Elite and play the game for 100+ hours, with 900+ mana. Crazy stuff :0

And just today I got this from Dacon <3

french

Dedicated Member
MVP
FrenchKnife
FrenchKnife
MVP
Ratings
94 2
Stole my brothers computer once when I was like eight (or nine) to play Minecraft saw this server on his server list hopped on and yeah

AriesNinja

Forum Master
VIP
AriesNinja
AriesNinja
VIP
Ratings
185 223
I seached for my full name on a server list and found Manacube and was like "This server is my destiny!!!"

EtherealAccord

ELITE
EtherealAccord
EtherealAccord
ELITE
Ratings
32 2
I found it through trying to find some parkour server, I played pk for a while, then switched to Atlas (Olympus) and now spend WAY too much time on Atlas.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Ehhhh I was just looking for a server and found this one. I guess i kinda got addicted