Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hi Niller.
Personally, I have been able to get roughly 320 levels from killing bosses and getting xp levels. (Herobrine, Zulrah)
This is of course a big gamble as you might not get xp for a few tries.
Another good one is just grinding. As you said, you currently grind blazes, which I've found to be very effective.
Hope this helped.

Tyconic

ELITE
Tyconic
Tyconic
ELITE
Ratings
21 2
Mob grinders are a great way to get XP, if possible try setting up something that will make it easy for you to click n kill, so maybe a grinder than deals enough damage for 1 hit with a stick or something. Another is using the experienced enchant for the sword in which you get more xp for kills (I do not recall what the actual name is for the enchant).

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Mob grinders are a great way to get XP, if possible try setting up something that will make it easy for you to click n kill, so maybe a grinder than deals enough damage for 1 hit with a stick or something. Another is using the experienced enchant for the sword in which you get more xp for kills (I do not recall what the actual name is for the enchant).
Inquisitive I think you mean
Man I am a nerd

Felixlou

VIP+
tclor
tclor
VIP+
Ratings
i grinded to ~360 with blaze grinders in 33 hours(half of my total play time this season)