How do I make a spawner farm.

Hello.

Does anyone an example on how to make a spawner farm for any mob.
I tried making a pig farm but it did not work.

Thank you

GamingLoot

Ratings
28 1
Hello.

Thank you
What kind of farm are you wanting? Feel free to DM me on Discord at theeatenmelon#3811 and I will be more than happy to help you build a farm. :)

Milk

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Aevl
Aevl
MVP+
Ratings
70 1
for a pig farm u need grass bellow the spawner for them to spawn aswell as light remember to read the faction rules to see the spawner rules btw

tinyScorpio13

ELITE
tinyScorpio13
tinyScorpio13
ELITE
Ratings
32 2
Hi! Pig farms are kind of awkward, but with a little redstone it's no problem at all. My friend xNiteowlx did this for me and I haven't had an issue since. The pistons have a delay so that the pigs have time to spawn. This can also be used for cows!
1592707656741.png

1592707676944.png

1592707695455.png

The hoppers NEED to be in a circle like this. Hope this helps! If you have any questions, DM me on discord (tiny#4510), reply to this, or visit me on Atlas to see it in person!

bestgaming

ELITE
bestgaming
bestgaming
ELITE
Ratings
10 1
Hello.

Thank you
Hey you could also watch a couple of youtube videos, there are very great examples on how to make a spawner farm.

geuxishere

geuxishere
geuxishere
Hi! Pig farms are kind of awkward, but with a little redstone it's no problem at all. My friend xNiteowlx did this for me and I haven't had an issue since. The pistons have a delay so that the pigs have time to spawn. This can also be used for cows!
View attachment 30145
View attachment 30146
View attachment 30147

The hoppers NEED to be in a circle like this. Hope this helps! If you have any questions, DM me on discord (tiny#4510), reply to this, or visit me on Atlas to see it in person!
yeah so what do i do now?