gapplegal

SrMod | Wiki Manager
Senior Mod
gapplegal
gapplegal
Senior Mod
Ratings
298 11
All you have to do is open the minecraft multiplayer, put the ip in and you should be on manacube. The reason why you are shown manacube instead of minevast is because minevast's name was changed to manacube.
The ip is:

Attachments

Ratings
ok great, perfect, thanks....one more question, what's the deal with tlauncher, do the manacube servers not work thru tlauncher? i'm more familiar with roblox than with minecraft...do you have to pay for minecraft to have access to all servers, or is there a free version?

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Minecraft costs money to buy, a free version is called an Alt, or an Alternative account. Once minecraft is bought you can search Minecraft in the search bar of your computer and click the icon, then the launcher will open.
Once the launher is open, you log in with your account details such as password and account name (often referred to as ign - in game name) then you’ll have to change versions as Manacube uses 1.12 which isnt the most recent update, 1.13.2 is.
It seems very complicated but trust me its easy to adjust to!
I suggest just getting to know minecraft itself before joinging Manacube as it’s not necessarily ideal for very new players to Minecraft as it has extra features & is just generally a good idea to know the basics. Hope this was helpful!

Yorgito

MVP
Yorgito
Yorgito
MVP
Ratings
13 1
If you want I could make a quick video for you, a small tutorial for how to pay for, install, and play the game. Along with how to join and play on the server! Just let me know!

Ratings
can anyone help me download manacube. I have tried almost all ip addresses but none of them work. I also have to have a port code, is it just me who has it?

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
can anyone help me download manacube. I have tried almost all ip addresses but none of them work. I also have to have a port code, is it just me who has it?
Try logging in through play.manacube.net (if that doesn't work try a direct IP such as creative.manacube.net or aztec.manacube.net). I'm not aware of having a port code needed, however be sure you are on the Java version of Minecraft!

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Maybe try direct connection: Multiplayer > Direct connection > play.manacube.net > join server

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Heya Sawwwwiiii!

If you're talking about a port code for Minecraft at all, it's giving me the idea that you're using bedrock edition. Sadly, Manacube does not offer a bedrock edition for Minecraft as their servers are only on the Java edition of Minecraft, which can be bought from the official Minecraft website.

If you're wondering about how to download Manacube? You don't download servers, you would direct yourself to the multiplayer menu screen, shown here:
1606570758262.png

Once you've found yourself on the Multiplayer page, click either 'Direct Connect' or 'Add Server' and proceed to enter in the IP within the requested field;
Direct Connection example.
1606570694387.png

Add server example.
1606570728452.png

Once you've completed these steps, you should be able to login to Manacube! If you have any issues at all, then here are some simple troubleshooting for connection / account issues;
I can't connect to Manacube, gives error "Cannot Resolve Hostname"
With this one, make sure you are typing the IP correctly; if this is still the case after ensuring the IP is correct, try one of the child servers/proxies, a few of which are: kitpvp.manacube.net / parkour.manacube.net / survival.manacube.net

If you're still getting issues, try turning off your wifi connection by the router/modem box, and turning it back on again. Most routers nowadays have a RESET button, which just allows you to press it and the connection will reset. You could also refresh your DNS cache, you can search for how to do this with 'How to refresh DNS cache'.

I cannot connect as it says "Not Authenticated with Minecraft.net / Mojang servers".
Make sure you have an authentic, Minecraft account bought from the Minecraft website, ensure that your account can join other servers. You might need to log out and log back into your account on the Launcher, also try changing the password if the issue persists!
Perhaps try contacting Mojang support if you cannot fix the issue by relogging into your account from the launcher, your account might be locked/suspended, but you should get an email for this.

Any more questions then please feel free to reply!
Regards,
Jashhy

TheFancyBear

ELITE
TheFancyBear
TheFancyBear
ELITE
Ratings
so, i cant play with tlaucher right?
You can not join with tlauncher because its a cracked version of minecraft. You can only join manacube with the official java installation or alternative clients like lunarclient, badlionclient or labymod.