Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
Howdy, @Alexgus3.

To claim land, you need a party first so do /p create <Name>, once you have a party, do /p claim and it’ll claim the chunk you’re currently standing in. One party power is equal to a chunk, so when starting out you’ll have (I believe) 20 chunks you’re able to claim. To view chunks, press F3 + G.

Also, Welcome to ManaCube Survival! <3

it was that easy. I already have a party and a party vault to store my things. also I found out when you are walking into a player's land plot and you fall in a hole you wont be able to get out until you go to the lobby. pls fix this because I have a really slow computer and all that MB will crush my computer

CosmicDragon

VIP
CosmicDragonYT
CosmicDragonYT
VIP
Howdy, @Alexgus3.

To claim land, you need a party first so do /p create <Name>, once you have a party, do /p claim and it’ll claim the chunk you’re currently standing in. One party power is equal to a chunk, so when starting out you’ll have (I believe) 20 chunks you’re able to claim. To view chunks, press F3 + G.

Also, Welcome to ManaCube Survival! <3
It isnt working. it says unknown command create

snakeyblake7

VIP
snakeyblake7
snakeyblake7
VIP
Ratings
First you must create a party with /p create then you must Type /p claim to make a party claim which will be a reserved area for your party. Hopes this helps :)

Panduuuu

ELITE
Panduuuu
Panduuuu
ELITE
Ratings
13 1
can you help me bc evry thing you sad won't work
maybe on discord user: xyllian123
To claim land on Survival first you need to create a party by doing /p create <party name>. After creating your party you can then start claiming chunks using /p claim. It'll claim the chunk your standing in when you're running the command.
If you run into more problems feel free to message me here or on discord (panduuuuu) :)