how do you feel about sb and islands being simular?

Matt!!

ELITE
GayPandas
GayPandas
ELITE
Ratings
8 1
sb beta is finally out and ive noticed many simularites, while there are difference the main aspect of islands (acid water) has been removed so its basically skyblock, how do you feel about this?

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I say bring back the acid water, it's what made islands unique. Personally I think I would have been alright with having all the new features in islands- because right now it just sorta seems like old skyblock but on 1.16. I do like the new spawn, it looks nice and it matches the whole "islands" theme, though I will miss the islands spawn :(
Honestly, the pvp area is kinda a hazard, in the old spawn it was hard to walk straight into pvp, but this new map the pvp area is located near the spawn and I've already walked straight into pvp once and almost did it again a second time, especially after manapond. Though, that might just be me.

SZMYT

MVP
SZMYT
SZMYT
MVP
Ratings
13 2
just because its similar this update, doesnt mean it will stay similar.
with all the staff upgrades this year manacube is going to have to many updates, that will differentiate the servers.

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
I am a big fan of the new updates on both servers. Though they share many similarities, I can still see the unique aspects of both. Personally, I prefer islands and always have, but it'll be fun to learn more about skyblock this season!