How do you get a new pickaxe?

Traincar100

Swordmaker2000
Swordmaker2000
Ratings
Basically want to know how to get newer pickaxes since I just started playing on manacube a couple days ago.

JojoStyle

Forum Master
ELITE
JojoStyle
JojoStyle
ELITE
Ratings
343 6
Basically want to know how to get newer pickaxes since I just started playing on manacube a couple days ago.
Hey there!

If your pickaxe broke for example, you can get a starter pickaxe for free every 30 minutes by doing /kit pickaxe.

Upgrading your pickaxe can be done by right-clicking it and spending mana for certain upgrades, like Efficiency, Haste, Speed and many more.

Once you have put upgrades on your pickaxe, make sure to repair it by doing /erepair while holding your pickaxe. This will cost 150.000 in-game money.

If you don't want to upgrade your pickaxe yourself, you can always check /ah for other peoples pickaxes to buy them.

Hope I could clear things up for you!
If you need anything else, just let me know.
Cheers.

Traincar100

Swordmaker2000
Swordmaker2000
Ratings
Hey there!

If your pickaxe broke for example, you can get a starter pickaxe for free every 30 minutes by doing /kit pickaxe.

Upgrading your pickaxe can be done by right-clicking it and spending mana for certain upgrades, like Efficiency, Haste, Speed and many more.

Once you have put upgrades on your pickaxe, make sure to repair it by doing /erepair while holding your pickaxe. This will cost 150.000 in-game money.

If you don't want to upgrade your pickaxe yourself, you can always check /ah for other peoples pickaxes to buy them.

Hope I could clear things up for you!
If you need anything else, just let me know.
Cheers.
Thanks, this answers my question!