How do you make text float?

DaisyFoxPanda

ELITE
DaisyFoxPanda
DaisyFoxPanda
ELITE
Ratings
12 3
Use an armour stand with a name tag on it, do this by using flint on an armour stand ( clicking it on the floor ) to bring up the menu, then go to the chest, and edit equipment, then add the name tag to the helmet, and you will get the text floating, try using the codes in this thread: The Guide to Color Codes | ManaCube to try out all the different way to customise the text, it 'might' work for name tags, not sure, but give it a shot!

Buberlish

Call_Me_Max
Call_Me_Max
Use an armour stand with a name tag on it, do this by using flint on an armour stand ( clicking it on the floor ) to bring up the menu, then go to the chest, and edit equipment, then add the name tag to the helmet, and you will get the text floating, try using the codes in this thread: The Guide to Color Codes | ManaCube to try out all the different way to customise the text, it 'might' work for name tags, not sure, but give it a shot!
So when i open the meny and press on things it does not do enything is it becuase you have to be like elite or something?

Buberlish

Call_Me_Max
Call_Me_Max
i found out how to make it float i dont no if i did it right but i still dont no how to color the text and i dont want my text to be black

DaisyFoxPanda

ELITE
DaisyFoxPanda
DaisyFoxPanda
ELITE
Ratings
12 3
You might need to put &d (makes it pink) before each line of text, i would help but i cannot get online at the moment

Arc4Fer

Forum Expert
ELITE
Arc4Fer
Arc4Fer
ELITE
Ratings
38 6
i found out how to make it float i dont no if i did it right but i still dont no how to color the text and i dont want my text to be black
If i'm not mistaking you need to use /rename which i think only vip or above can use.

DaisyFoxPanda

ELITE
DaisyFoxPanda
DaisyFoxPanda
ELITE
Ratings
12 3
Thats for items, i think it just needs to be colour coded on a name tag, but i cannot test this atm unfortunately :/

Arc4Fer

Forum Expert
ELITE
Arc4Fer
Arc4Fer
ELITE
Ratings
38 6
Thats for items, i think it just needs to be colour coded on a name tag, but i cannot test this atm unfortunately :/
Well you can't use color codes if you are renaming a nametag using the anvil but it works if you use /rename on a nametag.

Buberlish

Call_Me_Max
Call_Me_Max
thx for all the help but i found out yesterday that you need a rank but this really nice mvp person says that she will change the color for my when i need it :D

Arc4Fer

Forum Expert
ELITE
Arc4Fer
Arc4Fer
ELITE
Ratings
38 6
thx for all the help but i found out yesterday that you need a rank but this really nice mvp person says that she will change the color for my when i need it :D
Such a nice player,if you ever need help I will always be here :D