How do you only see commands?

Ratings
Hello! I'm very new to the skyblock server, and I'm not too sure how a lot of it works @_@.

I've been trying to work on my island a little bit, and I've also been thinking of recording a video on the skyblock server itself! But the bad thing about that is people talking in the chat. It can get very VERY distracting when trying to work on things, and they can also talk about LITERALLY whatever they want.
They'll sometimes be talking about things that aren't good, and I don't know how to mute chat.
I tried going in the chat settings and doing "commands only" but for some reason, it still shows the people talking in the chat >.<.
Not only this, but when I have it to commands only, I'M not even able to use commands. I tried looking all over the internet for it, but I still couldn't find anything :[. If anyone knows how to fix this, then I would really appreciate the help @_@. Thanks :].

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
There's /hidechat on parkour, but I don't know about Skyblock as I don't play there. I think the easiest way to go around it is just set the chat size to 0% until they add
hidechat command for every gamemode.

EDIT: NEVER MIND LOL! jojo resolved it on the other thread and I didn't know hidechat was global, sorry about that xd

Last edited: