Earth Mod+
Moderator+
TeamJacob
TeamJacob
Mod+
Ratings
285 17
Hey @Among us 3027,

So Earth has a player run economy. This means you have to buy/sell items to other players. You can do this a few different ways, one of them being chest shops and the other being advertising the items you're selling in chat. To find other players shops you can do (/shop). However, if you are looking to make money you can do jobs (/jobs). You're automatically signed up for all the job options, but you can do them as you like, my favorite is harvesting sugar cane. You can make a maximum of $2,000 per hour doing jobs. There are other ways to make money as well, they include participating in the boss fights (/warp boss), catching money pouches at pond (/warp pond), and being in the top three in LPS (/LPS join).

If you have any questions feel free to ask. I'll put a link to the Earth Wiki down below, it's a great reference guide to new players who are looking to get started on their Earth journey.

Link to the Earth Wiki: https://manacube.wiki/earth

I'm always available on Discord or in-game to answer questions as well. My Discord is [TeamJacob#0001], feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Best,
TeamJacob