ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
hello fellow ManaCube community members! because everyone always has a different answer to this question, im curious to see what y'alls answers are!

we all think, right? if you don't think, you're like-- not human
ive recently wondered how other people think, since i think in a specific way: through words without a voice. i can hear the words in my mind, but they have no voice. so i just... hear the words... no voice is heard... i just hear the words themselves

i had asked some of my family members how they think, and some of them said they think in both images and words, words in their own voice, etc.

this leads me to ask, how do you think? Do you hear words in your own voice, someone else's voice, or no voice at all? Do you only see images with no words at all? Do you have a mix of both, seeing images with words, seeing images and a voice speaking?

if your mind is different than everything stated above, explain how you think! im curious to hear what everyone's mind is like mwahahahha

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
I do not think; how absurd of you to think I do.

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
I am built different. I don’t do thinking, thinking does me!

That sounded better in my head…
I’m leaving
Bye
;(

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
my answer isnt on there...
i think with, basically like 3d going through a yarn ball looking for what i need with all the threads crossing and stuff and the it sounds like "everywhere at the end of time" being played super fast. i guess thats the best way to describe my thoughts...

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I guess it kinda depends, I hear words... sometimes they are other ppl's voices (only if ik what their voice sounds like lol) or sometimes it's my own and other times I can't identify who's voice it is??? It's really confusing...
Another question, am I the only person who hear the words, but it's like someone is screaming at you from inside your head? o_O

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
Was this just a long-winded way of saying you hear voices, Ash?…

But in all seriousness, this is such an interesting topic and now I’m having an existential crisis because I have no idea what method of thinking my brain uses. If I had to guess, I’d say it’s more along the lines of images and words without a voice like you described - but with that, I can create mental images to help me understand situations.

Enlill

VIP
sqki17
sqki17
VIP
Ratings
My thoughts consist of pure detailed images. I can close my eyes and its like i open them somewhere else.

I also have 3 or more trains of thought or conversations within my brain going at all times.

Im not diagnosed with anything other then anxity and deppresion but i can tell u for a fact my brain do not work normal xD
Like u said im fuckinf BuiLt diffrent i GuesS.

Sorry if cursing is not aloud on the fourms i forgot im a on some minecraft shit right now but im still haven fun responding to random questions. Even tho i rarely get a response

Geovara

ELITE
Ge0vara
Ge0vara
ELITE
Ratings
hello fellow ManaCube community members! because everyone always has a different answer to this question, im curious to see what y'alls answers are!

we all think, right? if you don't think, you're like-- not human
ive recently wondered how other people think, since i think in a specific way: through words without a voice. i can hear the words in my mind, but they have no voice. so i just... hear the words... no voice is heard... i just hear the words themselves

i had asked some of my family members how they think, and some of them said they think in both images and words, words in their own voice, etc.

this leads me to ask, how do you think? Do you hear words in your own voice, someone else's voice, or no voice at all? Do you only see images with no words at all? Do you have a mix of both, seeing images with words, seeing images and a voice speaking?

if your mind is different than everything stated above, explain how you think! im curious to hear what everyone's mind is like mwahahahha
I think in multiple voices and in different languages. Occasionally I see pictures but they are not very detailed and are usually in black and white.