How I got people to AFK on my island for me.(Islands)

skydude1234

Dedicated Member
MVP
skydude1234
skydude1234
MVP
Ratings
52 25
One of the best methods of making money in Manacube, is to have an Iron Golem farm. Now, even if you have one, you still need a way to always have it running, usually with alt accounts and afking overnight. Now, if you simply cannot always afk forever, there isn't really a way to fix it, because even if your public island is very popular, you wont always have people near the Iron Golem farm. A way that many have thought about is to pay people to afk for you, but since you wouldn't be online, you can know if someone will actually afk for you, among many other problems. After this, many people just quit, not allowing anyone else to ever have others AFK for them. Until now.

So, on my island I have a shop were among other things, I buy spider heads for 15k each. This recently gave me the idea of creating a new machine, which I refer to as the "afk thingy", simply because I couldn't find a name for it. This machine is a simple straight line with water leading you from one tp pad to another. This creates a simple afk center where even nons can afk forever. At the tp pad that then returns you back to the first tp pad, you put a simple tripwire mechanism, so each time they approach it, it will send a redstone signal. This signal then goes to a dropper, which drops my payment method of choice, Spider Heads. This allows you to pay people over time, which in this case, is when they approach one of the TP pads. When people eventually afk in there and then get the spider heads, they then simply go to my shop and sell them for a very very good price (at least in islands) of 15k. Of course this afk thingy is placed right above my irong golem ( and some other mobs) farm, to keep it running to make me money with my infinite sell chest.

If you would like to see this machine, go to my island (/is warp skylandia).
If you would ever recreate this machine, please add a sign giving me credit or something
Please comment on ideas of how I could improve this machine