axonic

MVP+
unflexed
unflexed
MVP+
Ratings
33 2
Quick question, hope y’all answer.

Personally my 2019 has been quite good. My family and I are happy and healthy for the most part. We’ve added two new beautiful and amazing cats into our family. I’ve been able to relax over the summer and finally game again but most of all, I’ve been in a happier mind set than what I was last year.
May you all have a happy and healthy rest of your year. Stay groovy,
Katie

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
I've had better years not gonna lie :p but I did graduate this year so that's something <3

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
been better than 2018 ig? Still trying to work on my anger issues... *wheeze* oh! and no one I love has died yet so that's a plus, right?!

Surge

Forum Expert
ELITE
The_Surge
The_Surge
ELITE
Ratings
244 8
Pretty good year for me, I've gotten to do some really awesome things this year which was great and I have some awesome things coming up this year to look forward for!

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
One of the best years I've had, I've accomplished a lot, I'm happier than ever and I have been introduced to this amazing community called Manacube. I have exciting things planned for the future and I'm looking forward to progressing within Manacube and keep spending time in it. I've also met a lot of my best friends this year so I can't really complain.

axonic

MVP+
unflexed
unflexed
MVP+
Ratings
33 2
Pretty good year for me, I've gotten to do some really awesome things this year which was great and I have some awesome things coming up this year to look forward for!
Well it sounds like you’ll have a pretty good year. I wish you the best with everything!

Geshultz

Forum Master
ELITE
Geshultz
Geshultz
ELITE
Ratings
339 5
Treating me well so far. Doing good in school. Getting closer to finishing my Mechanical Engineering degree as a goal.

axonic

MVP+
unflexed
unflexed
MVP+
Ratings
33 2
One of the best years I've had, I've accomplished a lot, I'm happier than ever and I have been introduced to this amazing community called Manacube. I have exciting things planned for the future and I'm looking forward to progressing within Manacube and keep spending time in it. I've also met a lot of my best friends this year so I can't really complain.
I must say, it seems you’re having a wonderful 2019 which is amazing. Thank you for being an outstanding person and helping others along the way. I appreciate your work and dedication to this server. But I’m very excited for you that you’ve been happier and you’ve found some new friends.
May 2019 hold even better moments and memories to come. ❤️

axonic

MVP+
unflexed
unflexed
MVP+
Ratings
33 2
Treating me well so far. Doing good in school. Getting closer to finishing my Mechanical Engineering degree as a goal.
Woah, I’m very glad school is doing good but wow.. That is a huge accomplishment by getting closer to finishing your degree. I hope once you finish everything you need for your Mechanical Engineering degree, that you’ll enjoy what you do and give yourself a ton of credit for making your dream come true.
May the future hold outstanding and promising things!

Chops19975

MVP+
Chops19975
Chops19975
MVP+
Ratings
I kinda miss last year, since then my friend group has kind of disbanded. Some of us still talk to one and other but we don't hang out very much anymore. On a brighter note, I've got to spend more time with my family so that is pretty good.