How is everyone :D

Toxickmg

VIP+
katiexpooh
katiexpooh
VIP+
Ratings
how has everyone been? anything on ur mind? something bothering u? something great happen to u? feel free to talk to me about anything my discord is toxickmg#5515 :D

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
im really sad cause the weather is so nice and i want to go cut the grass because that is one of my favorite things to do ever but i am sad cause the grass is not ready to be cut yet since the rain hasnt rained enough and the grass is still in winter hybernation state usually i can start cutting the grass a week or two before easter but i guess the rain gods hate me this year and want to make us suffer more the grass is also really spotty this year but thats because it didnt snow a lot and there was lots of icing over and wind so the grass died that means that ill have to spend big amounts more money on fertilizer and lime oh god i cant even imagine how bad the moss is going to be this is so bad please help

Toxickmg

VIP+
katiexpooh
katiexpooh
VIP+
Ratings
im really sad cause the weather is so nice and i want to go cut the grass because that is one of my favorite things to do ever but i am sad cause the grass is not ready to be cut yet since the rain hasnt rained enough and the grass is still in winter hybernation state usually i can start cutting the grass a week or two before easter but i guess the rain gods hate me this year and want to make us suffer more the grass is also really spotty this year but thats because it didnt snow a lot and there was lots of icing over and wind so the grass died that means that ill have to spend big amounts more money on fertilizer and lime oh god i cant even imagine how bad the moss is going to be this is so bad please help
hey dw the grass will probably start growing soon and youll be able to cut it :) and when it does tell me :D

Babalee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Babalee
Babalee
ELITE
Ratings
90 4
I've had a pretty uneventful day so just kinda been vibing, doing some schoolwork

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I've been good, making a new track! How are you?

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
oh cool what kind of track? and im pretty good! :D
It's dubstep -- riddim genre. I can send a link to it after it's finished :D

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
hey dw the grass will probably start growing soon and youll be able to cut it :) and when it does tell me :D
Hi hello
Ik it's been a long while, sorry I lost the post
Anyways I cut the grass a few times! We got some good rain and I was able to fertalize, demoss, and lime. Then I had to bring the trattor mower to a rental property we own and cut the grass there but the grass was literally 3 feet tall somehow the trattor mower got through it all once over on 4 inches just to lower the grass but as I was going on pass number 2 to finish the lawn the belt snapped and the trattor super old and the part website says they don't make the belt anymore so that's sad but I think we can make belt or makeshift belt and that's cool anyways I've been out of tattor mower for 2 weeks so grass is tall but at least it's really pretty
Usually the grass here is a darker green but this year is a baddddddd drought not even allowed to water grass at all I never did but others did I blame it on the bad winter and little snow stupid global warming and cold winters are better cause the oceans get colder and result in hurricanes not being able to collect enough energy so colder winter equals better summer
Also hate nestle company cause they steal water and cause mega environmental damage including droughts and that makes farmers lose their liveliness

Anyways have good day hope you're doing well

Toxickmg

VIP+
katiexpooh
katiexpooh
VIP+
Ratings
Hi hello
Ik it's been a long while, sorry I lost the post
Anyways I cut the grass a few times! We got some good rain and I was able to fertalize, demoss, and lime. Then I had to bring the trattor mower to a rental property we own and cut the grass there but the grass was literally 3 feet tall somehow the trattor mower got through it all once over on 4 inches just to lower the grass but as I was going on pass number 2 to finish the lawn the belt snapped and the trattor super old and the part website says they don't make the belt anymore so that's sad but I think we can make belt or makeshift belt and that's cool anyways I've been out of tattor mower for 2 weeks so grass is tall but at least it's really pretty
Usually the grass here is a darker green but this year is a baddddddd drought not even allowed to water grass at all I never did but others did I blame it on the bad winter and little snow stupid global warming and cold winters are better cause the oceans get colder and result in hurricanes not being able to collect enough energy so colder winter equals better summer
Also hate nestle company cause they steal water and cause mega environmental damage including droughts and that makes farmers lose their liveliness

Anyways have good day hope you're doing well
hey! im glad that u were able to cut the grass and ik global warming honestly sucks either rlly warm weather or rlly cold weather wish it was in between :/ also its cool how u could make a makeshift belt :D i bet by the end of the summer the grass will look amazing!!!

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
I doing great I was just given mvp+ :)

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
I'm doing well, finally finished installing my new video editing software. How are you?