How KitPvps trail is heading in the future and the current state.

Splaterd

Ratings
105 2
Hello everyone! I would like to announce some issues within this game mode and some of the problems that can be fixed. Some of these are game-breaking, Some not as much. These few things that I will list below are seriously injuring the game mode itself, And itself as a community.

1:Cheaters: Now, I understand how this can be a problem for every game-mode but kitpvp has its own speciality in this subject. How? Well, there are things called Regeneration/Regen cheaters. These are almost IMPOSSIBLE to kill. Now, of course, every game mode has its own fare of cheaters But this brings me. To the next topic.

2:Squads: Now this is a CRUCIAL part of the game. It has its ups and downs. These ups and downs consist of a constant battle between some groups and some groups just flat out cheating and having a horrendous output towards the community. These constant battle go between three groups. Bratva, Shootas, And Storms. These 3 just burn each other alive in this game, Bratva Cheats, Shootas have some issues and Storms have some issues. These issues are seriously injuring this game. But if it wasn't for squads the game wouldn't be where it is.

3:Good players! Hey! You gotta add some kind of kindness in a way, This gamemode does have its good parts. One of the main parts is the players, There are some players that come to mind when you think of good players like IpenguinI, zHy, Chaseyn and some others. These 3 are normally nice if not alwase nice to the community! One of them is apply for staff here. (https://manacube.com/threads/ipenguini-staff-application.63639/) !!

ANEPICFLYINGPAKI

Dedicated Member
Ratings
27 39
LOL ur acting like storms is decent (sorry sander) you should add Voided there instead plus you missed out Lucid it's a bunch of randoms who bought minecraft yesterday and they all cheat

Splaterd

Ratings
105 2
I mean I barely see voided. I know some storms that have some type of skill level but I can agree yes that storms isn't the best <3

polytt

Ratings
Regen cheaters don’t end there. There are kids with longer reach and auto clicker is also possible. But also keep note, diamond players aren’t hackers, they just have good stuff. Stop saying they hack, most of the people in diamond gear are good players such as the ones above.

Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
Hello everyone! I would like to announce some issues within this game mode and some of the problems that can be fixed. Some of these are game-breaking, Some not as much. These few things that I will list below are seriously injuring the game mode itself, And itself as a community.

1:Cheaters: Now, I understand how this can be a problem for every game-mode but kitpvp has its own speciality in this subject. How? Well, there are things called Regeneration/Regen cheaters. These are almost IMPOSSIBLE to kill. Now, of course, every game mode has its own fare of cheaters But this brings me. To the next topic.

2:Squads: Now this is a CRUCIAL part of the game. It has its ups and downs. These ups and downs consist of a constant battle between some groups and some groups just flat out cheating and having a horrendous output towards the community. These constant battle go between three groups. Bratva, Shootas, And Storms. These 3 just burn each other alive in this game, Bratva Cheats, Shootas have some issues and Storms have some issues. These issues are seriously injuring this game. But if it wasn't for squads the game wouldn't be where it is.

3:Good players! Hey! You gotta add some kind of kindness in a way, This gamemode does have its good parts. One of the main parts is the players, There are some players that come to mind when you think of good players like IpenguinI, zHy, Chaseyn and some others. These 3 are normally nice if not alwase nice to the community! One of them is apply for staff here. (https://manacube.com/threads/ipenguini-staff-application.63639/) !!
Bratva does not cheat

Scalian

VIP+
Scalian
Scalian
VIP+
Ratings
I just took a short break from mana and I am joining back to kit. I completely agree with your subject on cheaters. I have come across plenty of cheaters when trying to play. I feel like this could be easily combated with more staff members playing but as it looks now there aren't as many active as there use to be. I see where your coming at with the top squads but I feel like that is always going to be a part of mana before the three fighting now there were different squads on top. I feel as if this will be a rotating thing some will fall some will rise.