How long Am I Banned?

Ratings
I was Using an autoclicker on KitPvP, and I already did a ban appeal, I noticed that a 24 hour ban is not appeal. However, when I attempt to join, It says "Banned for Illegal client Modifications. I dont know how long my ban is, Help is appricated. Sorry for bad english and spelling, still working on it ->UwU<-

Thanks!

Lavendel

Forum Master
PATRON
Lavendel
Lavendel
Patron
Ratings
579 6
Hey there!

A staff member will get to your Appeal as soon as they are available. The appeal process sometimes takes up to a couple days in some cases, but you will receive a notification from a staff member, once the process is over.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me on the forums or on discord [Lavendel#4574]. Have a nice day/night!
Sincerely,
Lavendel

XpertAmar

ELITE
Mur9a
Mur9a
ELITE
Ratings
24 4
I was Using an autoclicker on KitPvP, and I already did a ban appeal, I noticed that a 24 hour ban is not appeal. However, when I attempt to join, It says "Banned for Illegal client Modifications. I dont know how long my ban is, Help is appricated. Sorry for bad english and spelling, still working on it ->UwU<-

Thanks!
U dont deserve to be unbanned u sad shit, ur that bad that u gotta cheat. I hope its a perma

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I believe auto clicker is a 1 day ban for first offence, I may be wrong though. If you’ve been banned before it’ll most likely be longer. Also what lav said ^^