How long does it usually take for a mod application to be considered?

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
The public reviewing process is roughly a week perhaps a little longer or shorter. This is to give the community time to voice there opinions on both your staff application and in-game aspects of your character. From there your application can either be denied or put into reviewing if put into reviewing everything you do in-game, on discord and the forums will be scrutinised by the staff team and once that stage ends you will either be accepted or rejected.

AmiraHh

Dedicated Member
VIP+
onyourballs_uwu
onyourballs_uwu
VIP+
Ratings
28 4
1-2 weeks for them to see it and make their desicion <3

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
Aloro and I look at them when we can; as routinely as possible. I would like to remind you that when considering applicants for staff, patience and maturity are also contributing factors.

With that being said, please be patient! Your application has only been up for ~24 hours.

AmiraHh

Dedicated Member
VIP+
onyourballs_uwu
onyourballs_uwu
VIP+
Ratings
28 4
Aloro and I look at them when we can; as routinely as possible. I would like to remind you that when considering applicants for staff, patience and maturity are also contributing factors.

With that being said, please be patient! Your application has only been up for ~24 hours.
If you have more -1s on your application than +1s will you less likely get staff?

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
If you have more -1s on your application than +1s will you less likely get staff?
As I mentioned on discord, players commenting “+1” or “-1” is just a reflection of their personal opinions, and is not a definitive accept or reject.

Players will sometimes give feedback or opinions along with a vote - Staff are unable to give you any feedback or guidance through the process, as it would just be unfair to the other applicants.

Players who are more independent through the process, tend to have a good chance at having a good application. All you can really do is look at the requirements, and be yourself - if you’re ready for staff, it’ll come to you. After you submit the application, it’s out of your control - all you can do, is do your best.

AmiraHh

Dedicated Member
VIP+
onyourballs_uwu
onyourballs_uwu
VIP+
Ratings
28 4
As I mentioned on discord, players commenting “+1” or “-1” is just a reflection of their personal opinions, and is not a definitive accept or reject.

Players will sometimes give feedback or opinions along with a vote - Staff are unable to give you any feedback or guidance through the process, as it would just be unfair to the other applicants.

Players who are more independent through the process, tend to have a good chance at having a good application. All you can really do is look at the requirements, and be yourself - if you’re ready for staff, it’ll come to you. After you submit the application, it’s out of your control - all you can do, is do your best.
I was just worried that its the players that vote now

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I was just worried that its the players that vote now
The player feedback is separate from the management teams decision; it's more so that you can take feedback and improve your application before the official decision is made. If you're nervous about getting -1s, you should consider how you can make your application better!

AmiraHh

Dedicated Member
VIP+
onyourballs_uwu
onyourballs_uwu
VIP+
Ratings
28 4
The player feedback is separate from the management teams decision; it's more so that you can take feedback and improve your application before the official decision is made. If you're nervous about getting -1s, you should consider how you can make your application better!
Okay! thanks <3

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Just try to think of it this way- if player votes were more than just an opinion... and it actually counted, then it would mean staff wouldn't technically have as much power in choice. It's more like I post my app if I get lots of upvotes then I will be sure to get staff.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Just try to think of it this way- if player votes were more than just an opinion... and it actually counted, then it would mean staff wouldn't technically have as much power in choice. It's more like I post my app if I get lots of upvotes then I will be sure to get staff.
Its also an opportunity for the player base to show whether they like the player and whether the front they are displaying on the forums is similar to their demeanour in game. So player feedback is important as a staff member should always be in good stead with the community.

Aztec

Dedicated Member
MVP
AztecYT
AztecYT
MVP
Ratings
38 3

Oh no I am absolutely not expecting it to be done yet, I am just curious.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Oh no I am absolutely not expecting it to be done yet, I am just curious.
Agreeing with what @Sonic_Raptor said, one of the reasons why players comment/can comment on staff applications is because staff don't always know what a player is like in-game. For example, they might come across as very polite and well-mannered on the forums, but in-game they are the opposite. Or maybe, a player is very helpful in-game, and loves to help. Either way, the staff application process changes depending on the applicant; it can take any amount of time for someone to get reviewed/denied/accepted, but Hallow and Aloro do it in quite a timely manner. Good Luck!

-Chicken Wings