Milk

Dedicated Member
MVP+
Aevl
Aevl
MVP+
Ratings
70 1
first off just get rid of these weird ces that have made the game so much harder to do or see anything such as blind, this stops the user from being able to see within 2 hairs of themselves. once this effect wears off u will finally be able to see around you till 5 seconds later you cant submerged in complete darkness, fun.
poison, this is a terrible ce to have at all cuz it turns a predominately nodebuff server into a place where every couple hits you will be hit with poison and this affect will linger till the end of ur fight or will massivly affect it.

because of these new ces it is now impossible to do more than a 1v1 and just makes the pvp ass and un playable cuz no one would carry 4 poison pots on them and people dont even use debuff pots on mana anyway.
when patching these ces blind and poison make it literal cancer to move and it all comes down to having a minimum of 3 people patching in a 5v5 because if you were to be the only member of your faction online it would be impossible to hold the raiding faction where as before you could have done a 3v15 and held the raiding faction for multiple hours.

upgrade the ac as i come across so many cheaters and obvious reachers but my clips have deemed to short to punish as if 88 pov isnt enough to see a 4 block reach.

factions support room vc or a factions dedicated server for instant report with a ticket system on discord. along with this you will need more active and alot more staff members 6-10 is a good standing point if they all dont freeload. there has been too many instances this map where my faction have reported smthing or sm1 and our matter was not delt with and still hasnt been dealt with,

Viddey

Ratings
Totaly agree, They should also make magic sand faster