how to be perfect (like me) a step buy step guyde

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
how are you? please dont answre. i likely do not care unless you are @k_rissy

i always get compliments on ebing so amazing. some believe im not real- that im an ai developed by dacon to improve olmypus gamemode
frequent compliemtns: "wtf?" "stfu" "you stink" "thank you" "im quitting because of you" "you cant catch anything at pond when ssm is here" "when are you going to turn your chat bot off" "youre so greedy" "give me cubits" "please do not spam" "please be appropriate" "can you give me a good pickaxe" "that is the stupidest thing youve ever sayed" "youre spellign is amazing" "marry me"
its a pretty good life tbh. you probly cant handle it. only a slect few (one) can. you can try tho

heres the lsit to be perf like me

1. constantly be awake when youre not sleeping.
this is a common mistake i see many people do and its not write

2. be better than everyone else
some people may struggle iwth this,. but i learned from exerpeicen that i did it. and you can do it too

3. do not be nice. even as a joke
always you must be consisantly mad and unnecessarily angry to make everyone misrable
one tip for this: have dirt, litrely and not, on everyone at all times and use it agest them
3.1 do not make jokes. do not accept jokes
jokes are a waste of time. your mental isnt worth clutter. remain professional. remain serious at all costs.

4. overdue everything and then complain about it
i mean everything. over microwave your food and then complain its too hot. submit hw late and then complain about low grades. drive slow in the fast lane and complain about pepole passing you AND complain about being late everywhere. BLAME EVERY ONE ELSE.

5. be worth more than everyone else combined
this step is impossible for you because im more valuable than you all. the world revolves around me.

6. take extra long poops
this gives you time to prepare for your next slay sesion. especially make shore to poop in public and not flusch

7. achive more than everyone
you must be #1 in everything. if a leaderboard says youre not, its lying, report the bug/typo

8. int erupt eveyrone
your messages and input for things are worth more. cause mayham.

9. be a know it all
not a 'youre such a know it all' but actualy know it all. have all the information.

10. never be wrong
its simlar to #9 but you are not aloud to say something incorect if you want to be perfect like i am

-------------------------
edited scetion cause @Surzy doesnt know
11. common sense
do things with common sense. commonly, this should need to be added :mad: since its is common, common sense.
------------------------------

please feel free (with the cost of cubits (not required but yes encouraged)) to ask questions in the comments section
if you need specifci help you can come to my office hours which are displayed on the syllabus

shouts to my coaches. thanks
@AbiXChew @EvanTech @VenomousLemon @Dutchy1372 @el_penguino3 @ssm_goddess @Wallamelon @Kade_34 @cupidlover1010 @Zavman @guhbean @_jah_ @Hallowqueen @oGal
and more

//warned Please do not mass mention. This is inappropriate behavior that is not tolerated on our network.

Last edited:

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
common SSM W

Surzy

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Surzy_MrSure
Surzy_MrSure
ELITE
Ratings
199 3
you must be #1 in everything. if a leaderboard says youre not, its lying, report the bug/typo
How can we be number 1 in everything if you already are?

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288

Surzy

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Surzy_MrSure
Surzy_MrSure
ELITE
Ratings
199 3
if you possessed ability to read you could reed the itructions listed for #7
:report the bug/typi"
this is common, common sense.
common sense is #11 eich i didnt thin id need add cause its common sense
if you. Ar stoll struggling with theese lesons, please come to office hours
If you are number one, how can I also be number one. you would claim it is a bug or typo, and i would claim the same, unless we were both listed as number one.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
unfortunately gambling makes you a complete idiot and very imperfect
you will receive a 150 point social score deduction. this will greatly affect you in many aspects of life
fucking idiot.
U sound like the type of person who likes cf’ing all your cubits

Oekepoek

Mod
Oekepoek
Oekepoek
Mod
Ratings
105 10
This person did it right :)

1675270341489.png

noahhh802

ELITE
EpicNoah802
EpicNoah802
ELITE
Ratings
20 6
This has given me the motivation that I was lacking to become the best version of myself. My improvement starts right here, right now. I will train with SSM and other professional coaches to make sure my chances of success are maximized. Thank you for this enlightenment, you have inspired me and I will continue on my journey to be at the top level with you.