How to earn quick cash (get to 1M quick)

RainbowCat379

MVP+
Ratings
196 4
When on survival you will see on the sidebar that you have a balance that displays the amount of cash you have to spend but, the question is how do you get more cash and fast? As a person who has made it to 10M here are a few of my suggestions and tips for earning yourself quick cash:

-Farm (This is one of the basics in minecraft; start yourself a small farm that grows sugarcane and wheat etc because over time you will be able to sell this in /shop. Make sure that this is expanded overtime too so you get the best results.)

-Mine (Mining is quiet a simple concept and if you have all the resources you think you need you can sell all other ores you mine for example you can mine coal and sell it in /shop.)

-Grind (This may not be everyone's favourite thing to do but.. it works; for fast cash either grind blazes or cave spiders. But where will you do the grinding? Well you can either buy spawners from /shop or visit one of many public warps free for use for example /warp grindz. I also suggest if you get easily bored either take short breaks or grind while watching tv or listening to music, once you have done some grinding sell the mob drops in /shop or use the /sell hand command.)

-Enchant (You may not think this a very efficient way of making cash but keep in mind people are always on the look out for new gear. Also another tip: don't sell tools with random enchants because it is highly unlikely gonna be sold; on the other hand sell enchanted books and legendary tools etc because people are more often looking for these things. Then list your enchanted books and tools on /ah using the command /ah sell [amount of cash you want to receive] command. Make sure to use a decent price.)

-If you have any spare or unwanted decent items sell it (This includes spawners and armour etc, people will buy this in /ah as I have stated above.)

I hope this gives you a bit of help for earning cash in survival, I wish you the best for earning money. If you have any further questions either comment below or message me on discord (I will respond quicker on there) Have a good day or night.

Last edited:
Ratings
Thanks for the information about grinding! Helped me get to 2.5M in 7ish hours of straight grinding! (Took so long because I was using Blazes..... good exp though :p )

RainbowCat379

MVP+
Ratings
196 4
Glad to hear I was able to be some help :D

crimson_po

MVP
crimson_po
crimson_po
MVP
this is a great tutorial. i came here because i lost everything in server reset at pvp. i have around 90m in total, and this is helping me get to 100m

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
353 107
Incredible guide! I would just add 'completing quests' as many of them are easy to complete and reward you with a reward crate which can be sold for 25 million coins at /warp hoe.