Esperosa

VIP
manabuddy
manabuddy
VIP
Ratings
This post is about "Farming" cubits.

Step 1: What are Cubits?
Cubits are a currency that cross-over through all the servers on ManaCube. They are the equivalent to money on the store. For example, if you have 1.50 cubits you have $1.50 (in us currency).

Step 2: How do you get them?
Cubits are obtained by Voting which gives you .02 per vote, watching ads on /ad which gives you .01 per ad watch, and by trading through which has different prices depending on the server.

Step 3: How do you farm them?
There are many methods to farming cubits. The obvious that you should do every day is to vote on all 5 websites, watching ads, and claiming daily rewards. Your results may vary but from my personal experience, I could get about 2.00 cubits every week, and here's why. From voting every day you get .70 cubits every week. After a week of claiming daily rewards you get .50 cubits. Lastly, i get about .70 cubits from ads every week, however that might be different for you if you use a vpn or because of other reasons.

Optional Step 4: What are my other options?
Now maybe you can't wait a week for 2 cubits, than here are your options. I don't know of any other option right now than to play a select server and buy cubits from other players. After you read that you might be wondering, "what server is the best for cubits?" Well because I pretty much only play on prison my logic may not be absolutely correct or you may disagree but... If you want to get the max amount of cubits over a long period of time obviously you should get your weekly 2.00 cubits but also, I suggest you play on prison. It will be very time consuming and hard to get started but after about a week of work you can get cubits by doing nothing but logging on and going afk. My suggestion is to mine until you get to god rank, and do the hades rebirth (the one that costs 75mil) then you want to get yourself all the way back up to god. After you have completed the hades rebirth and you are at god again, you want to mine and buy pig spawners. Feel free to ask me in game how to make a pig farm and I will show you, but you can sell cubits for pig spawners temporarily if you to get a quick boost. Now all you have to do is log on, vote, ad, and daily reward, then just afk. Now if you want to get a quick cubit boost, I may not be fully correct but... In testing for this post I went on survival, voted and used the vote crates, then I got enough money to buy .10 cubits from someone in about 15minutes. However if you just want to have fun and get cubits play the server you enjoy most and then buy cubits from other players.

OmgItzCole

MVP+
OmgItzCole
OmgItzCole
MVP+
Ratings
There's no real way to farm cubits at this time except for voting and buying from others. [edit] Let me rephrase that. There is no way to consistently farm cubits. There is no way to get more that 1.00 a day unless daily rewards.

skrts

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
lewistxj
lewistxj
Patron+
Ratings
151 14
i have 246 cubits, never watched a single ad or voted for em :) what does that make me

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
This post is about "Farming" cubits.

Step 1: What are Cubits?
Cubits are a currency that cross-over through all the servers on ManaCube. They are the equivalent to money on the store. For example, if you have 1.50 cubits you have $1.50 (in us currency).

Step 2: How do you get them?
Cubits are obtained by Voting which gives you .02 per vote, watching ads on /ad which gives you .01 per ad watch, and by trading through which has different prices depending on the server.

Step 3: How do you farm them?
There are many methods to farming cubits. The obvious that you should do every day is to vote on all 5 websites, watching ads, and claiming daily rewards. Your results may vary but from my personal experience, I could get about 2.00 cubits every week, and here's why. From voting every day you get .70 cubits every week. After a week of claiming daily rewards you get .50 cubits. Lastly, i get about .70 cubits from ads every week, however that might be different for you if you use a vpn or because of other reasons.

Optional Step 4: What are my other options?
Now maybe you can't wait a week for 2 cubits, than here are your options. I don't know of any other option right now than to play a select server and buy cubits from other players. After you read that you might be wondering, "what server is the best for cubits?" Well because I pretty much only play on prison my logic may not be absolutely correct or you may disagree but... If you want to get the max amount of cubits over a long period of time obviously you should get your weekly 2.00 cubits but also, I suggest you play on prison. It will be very time consuming and hard to get started but after about a week of work you can get cubits by doing nothing but logging on and going afk. My suggestion is to mine until you get to god rank, and do the hades rebirth (the one that costs 75mil) then you want to get yourself all the way back up to god. After you have completed the hades rebirth and you are at god again, you want to mine and buy pig spawners. Feel free to ask me in game how to make a pig farm and I will show you, but you can sell cubits for pig spawners temporarily if you to get a quick boost. Now all you have to do is log on, vote, ad, and daily reward, then just afk. Now if you want to get a quick cubit boost, I may not be fully correct but... In testing for this post I went on survival, voted and used the vote crates, then I got enough money to buy .10 cubits from someone in about 15minutes. However if you just want to have fun and get cubits play the server you enjoy most and then buy cubits from other players.
This is a pretty good method, however with the .70 ads a day which is watching 70 ADS

So idk how long you are on each day but with 30 second ads and a 1 minute cooldown, it'd take about 1H48 of straight perfectly-timed and constant grinding

I don't know about you but not only is that very boring but it is also incredibly repetitive and annoying to continuously have to keep up
So this isn't necessarily the best, as there is that major flaw where it would take way to long

Sketchinqq

Dedicated Member
MVP
Sketchinqq
Sketchinqq
MVP
Ratings
66 3
THANK YOU.
This was extremely helpful because I have been looking for a way to get maximum cubits because I have been wanting to get the VIP+ rank. This will help me a LOT in that process.

Faudon

Forum Expert
QA Team
Faudon
Faudon
QA Team
Ratings
351 6
Hoi Esperosa!
Sorry for my very late response :mc_38-4:

First of all, thanks for making this amazing ‘guide’ for members to see and get to know the basics of cubits and also how to collect them.

Secondly, I would like to start talking about some updates this thread may need if wanting to update it, of course.
Starting with;

- “Vote on all 5 websites” ~ Right now we currently added a new website due to the decrease of the amount of cubits given when voting, if needed, here is the new link:
https://topg.org/Minecraft/in-390672
(8/4/2019) (dd/mm/yy)

- “Gives you 0.02 per vote” ~ With the addition of a new link and decrease of cubits, we now get 0.01 per vote, meaning that if you vote for all servers you will get a total of 0.06 cubits IF you vote for all servers, instead of getting 0.10.

- Additionally, as cubits amount changed we do not receive .70 cubits a week anymore.

I would also like to add more information about ‘Step 4’, step that suggested playing in other servers and try to gain valuable items when using vote keys/crates and selling them for cubits, really depends, as every gamemode has their own and each variation and that’s something that makes each server special, for example, in Parkour, cubits used to be sold this way: 0.01 cubit is worth 100 mana, meaning 1 cubit is worth 10k mana.
Anyways, this has changed as parkour mana has increased their value as it’s hard to get and cubits also are less valuable in comparison.

This is a pretty good method, however with the .70 ads a day which is watching 70 ADS

So idk how long you are on each day but with 30 second ads and a 1 minute cooldown, it'd take about 1H48 of straight perfectly-timed and constant grinding

I don't know about you but not only is that very boring but it is also incredibly repetitive and annoying to continuously have to keep up
So this isn't necessarily the best, as there is that major flaw where it would take way to long
I agree that watching 70 ads a day might turn a bit boring as you have to wait for the cooldown to be over, and once finished, watch probably the same ad you did before.
Despite that, I think watching ads could be a great opportunity for those users that might not reach ‘2 cubits minimum’ for making a store coupon.
Or maybe being close to getting certain amount of cubits and not needing a huge amount of it.

What do you mean with the cubits from 'daily rewards'?
Awesome guide!
What they’ve meant is /Gary, a giant golem that gives you rewards for being active in the server.
Not just only that, Gary also gives links to social media and helpful places of ManaCube.
(You can also access directly by doing /dailyrewards)
[Please note that you’ll need to be in the Discord and have your account linked in order to get access to that command]

¡Hope you have a good day and found this information useful!