Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
So recently I got a new pair of headphones because my old pair wore out. I decided to stick with the same brand of headphones- Miniso Classic Headphones. However, I have been told that my mic is giving a lot of static, I tried unplugging them and replugging them in, still having static issues.

Ratings
Hey Cookie, if it's the same product you used before - same model/headset etc. Then that product's defective and you should get it replaced.

If you're plugging it into you computer or laptop and and it's a new problem, the headphone jack on the computer may be the problem. A PC tower would have two ports for headphones. One on the front and one on the back, the back is less likely to have electrical interference causing a static sound.

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there,
well unfortunately mic static comes from obvious microphones that have got a problem with them. This isn't really something that you can simply fix, however. I had it for around a year on my headset and then magically one day it fixed itself, try fiddling around with it and tell the people you're talking to if it sounds any better. There are some tools you can install that block some of the static luckily.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I sorta fixed the issue, I just switched my audio device so now I'm not using my headset's mic but my laptop's mic.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
omg I love miniso, their plushies are soooo cute and soft

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
omg I love miniso, their plushies are soooo cute and soft
LOL I have a bear plushie from Miniso, he's rlly soft and adorableee- some reason there is a small rip/hole in the side of his cheek... Idk if I put that hole there by "accident" or if he came like that. Guess we'll never know :(
Muji is another good store imo- they have rlly good pens and I like their notebooks LOL
just go there to get all my stationery supplies for school and what not- they also have these scent diffuser thingies... the store smells like essential oils or some shit- gives me headaches tbh. And they sell clothes made out of cotton... don't ask me why I literally haven't a clue.