11inchgunclub
11inchgunclub
MVP+
Ratings
48 1
Ancient trials header.png

Part 2 out now homeboys
coollogo_com-275621450.png

Wave 5 is easy, but it can be difficult if not done correctly. There are 3 steps to this wave.

Step 1:Kill all the polar bears first.

There is a bug with polar bears. If you leave one, it will automatically start the next wave, for some odd reason. The bears tend to rush at you more than husks and strays, and they have a larger hitbox.

Step 2: Kill all the strays.

Strays are pricks. Straight up. They shoot slowness arrows and in the trials, they have a speed enchant. So kill them. No real tactic, just make sure you killed all the polar bears first.

Step 3: Kill all the husks except one.

This is very important. The last husk, you need to bring to a special location.
Screen Shot 2019-03-25 at 8.54.40 PM.png

The reason you need to bring it there is because when you kill it off and start round 6, you hide behind the cauldrons.
coollogo_com-83661226.png

Since endermen are 4 blocks tall, they won’t be able to pass through, giving you an easy opportunity to strike.
Screen Shot 2019-03-25 at 4.28.38 PM.png

As for the witches, they are easy. Use your bow and finish them off. But stay fairly close, so when you kill all the witches, round 7 starts and you can easily get to the evoker and crit him out.
coollogo_com-6405928.png

Once all the witches are dead, immediately run to the first evoker you see and crit him as fast as you can, because his vexes are super annoying. Watch out for the clamp traps too. Don’t get caught by those.
Screen Shot 2019-03-25 at 4.30.33 PM.png

As soon as the only mobs left are vexes, keep running around the outside ring until all of them die off and round 8 starts.
coollogo_com-6405930.png

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Important to note that all the photos I use now come from HyDr0KT because i was too lazy to do it myself. All credit goes to him. I will link his Youtube channel at the bottom.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Kill all the blazes first. They are seriously annoying and they always shoot their bloody fireballs at you.
Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 11.33.49 AM.png

If any vindicators try to run and kill you as well, keep your distance and Make sure they don’t stack on you when trying to kill them. They are like the zombie pigmen’s older, more frightening brother. With an axe.
Screen Shot 2019-03-27 at 11.34.45 AM.png

Part 1
Part 3
Hydro's Youtube

Last edited: