HonigBiene

Ratings
40 3
Hey and hello, its me HonigBiene again ^^
Now i will explain you how to get Money, and how to get fast, much, and ofc some ways, which are recommend to higher players who have more money so they can invest money good to get much money.

So first, Hwo to get money. Well, its simple, type /sell and see which blocks/items u can sell for some money.
Now u wanna know how to get fast and safe money: I recommend to build a simple Automatic cow farm with some sticky pistons, redstone repeaters, stone plates, grass blocks, lava, signs and hoppers. Dont try to make a big automatic farm if u dont have enough money, i would recommend to have like 100k to spend them for 5 cow spawners to make a easy and simple automatic cow farm, ofc with the time u will get more money and can place up to 25x in one cow spawner, which make u even more money, then u can start to bigger your automatic cow farm, and place even more cow spawners, and so one.

So how to get much money is simple, the more spawners u place the more money u will get over the time.

Well, if u read one of my last thread, you know that i explained you how to actually get muuuuch much money with my own created cow farm, i recommend you to visit my island by typing /warp HonigBiene and watchout for 2 near standing gold block buildings and fly to them to look at them.
And these both cow farms are only recommend to players which got at least 3-5 million dollars they can spend into cow spawners.

So yea, thats it. If u have any questions, fell free to contact me here.
So yea, wish u a good day and byyeeeee :D

Ratings
Hey and hello, its me HonigBiene again ^^
Now i will explain you how to get Money, and how to get fast, much, and ofc some ways, which are recommend to higher players who have more money so they can invest money good to get much money.

So first, Hwo to get money. Well, its simple, type /sell and see which blocks/items u can sell for some money.
Now u wanna know how to get fast and safe money: I recommend to build a simple Automatic cow farm with some sticky pistons, redstone repeaters, stone plates, grass blocks, lava, signs and hoppers. Dont try to make a big automatic farm if u dont have enough money, i would recommend to have like 100k to spend them for 5 cow spawners to make a easy and simple automatic cow farm, ofc with the time u will get more money and can place up to 25x in one cow spawner, which make u even more money, then u can start to bigger your automatic cow farm, and place even more cow spawners, and so one.

So how to get much money is simple, the more spawners u place the more money u will get over the time.

Well, if u read one of my last thread, you know that i explained you how to actually get muuuuch much money with my own created cow farm, i recommend you to visit my island by typing /warp HonigBiene and watchout for 2 near standing gold block buildings and fly to them to look at them.
And these both cow farms are only recommend to players which got at least 3-5 million dollars they can spend into cow spawners.

So yea, thats it. If u have any questions, fell free to contact me here.
So yea, wish u a good day and byyeeeee :D
Very Helpful thank you very much

Ratings
I ADORE THIS, thank you so much for informing me of other ways to get money - I’ll defintelt pass this information on to new and existing players of islands ;)

HonigBiene

Ratings
40 3
I ADORE THIS, thank you so much for informing me of other ways to get money - I’ll defintelt pass this information on to new and existing players of islands ;)
Hey, thanks Mate!
I appreciate your recommendations.
The only Problem with this guide is that it's outdated. It's from Season 3.
So not all informations in this guide are still up to date or even possible. But the most, especially the automatic cow farm, should still work like it did back in Season 3. :)

Ratings
Hey, thanks Mate!
I appreciate your recommendations.
The only Problem With this guide is that it's outdated. It's from Season 3.
So not all informations in this guide are still up to dateor even possible. But the most, especially the automatic cow farm, should still work like itdid back in season 3. :)
Any chance this could be updated? Much appreciated!!!!

HonigBiene

Ratings
40 3
Btw, sry if I write sometimes some non sense words. Im german and my phone doesn't know all the english words :p

r3qed

VIP
R3QED
R3QED
VIP
Ratings
helpful for new players! also, you can make a lot of money whit cactus farms!