How to join the server

Scalian

VIP+
Scalian
Scalian
VIP+
Ratings
You should just be able to join the server through the IP: play.manacube.com if your trying to directly connect to kit pvp then use this. pvp.manacube.com If you have a specific error I would contact a staff member.

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10

PyroTortilla

Forum Master
MVP+
PyroTortilla
PyroTortilla
MVP+
Ratings
387 10
Why does mine say " not authenticated with minecraft.net" ???
pls I need help now
If you recently changed your username, you need to sign out of the launcher and sign back in. If not, the launcher you are using may be the issue.

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Why does mine say " not authenticated with minecraft.net" ???
pls I need help now
Its saying not able to connect to worlf
Make sure you two are using 'premium' accounts, by this I mean accounts that are bought from the official Minecraft website. If you buy an account that is labeled as 'cracked', you aren't able to join premium servers. Basically, you need to pay for a premium account to join premium servers, one of which is Manacube.

Use a launcher that is trusted by Mojang; Badlion Client, Labymod, 5zig, Lunar Client & the official Minecraft launcher just to name a few that should all work. If you're getting authentication issues, it gives me an instant red flag that you've either got a cracked account or you're using a cracked launcher (Tlauncher for example) to try to access premium servers.

Any more questions then just reply here, I'm more than happy to assist with launcher/account issues ^w^
Regards,
Jashhy

Ratings
Make sure you two are using 'premium' accounts, by this I mean accounts that are bought from the official Minecraft website. If you buy an account that is labeled as 'cracked', you aren't able to join premium servers. Basically, you need to pay for a premium account to join premium servers, one of which is Manacube.

Use a launcher that is trusted by Mojang; Badlion Client, Labymod, 5zig, Lunar Client & the official Minecraft launcher just to name a few that should all work. If you're getting authentication issues, it gives me an instant red flag that you've either got a cracked account or you're using a cracked launcher (Tlauncher for example) to try to access premium servers.

Any more questions then just reply here, I'm more than happy to assist with launcher/account issues ^w^
Regards,
Jashhy
Really shameless