How to make money on oasis

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Starting out with carrot, wheat, or sugar cane farms is a great choice. Not only are these crops highly profitable, they greatly increase your herbalism mcmmo score.
You should start saving for spawners too. I'd say go for cow first. Players often kill 100,000 or more to get the money they need to upgrade their island further.

Good luck!

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
i need a good way to make money on oasis
My strategy on Aztec is to make a wheat or sugar cane farm (Probably sugar cane since its easier to tell when its done and harvestable) and then go to a public grinder warp and grind some heads and mob drops. (You can switch your attack button to space and jump to click so you can hold the button down and kill faster ― just don't go afk or not look at the screen, or mods can consider it auto clicking.)

Once you grind up mob heads, you can sell them for extremely high prices (I think oasis has it at 5m per stack?) And sell the mana you earn until you actually need it. A good way to get mana is from /slayer (which you receive by using /kilton, trade a head for a soul. Mobs drop their head 1/10 times).

Until you need the mana, don't worry about it. Mana is used in /is upgrades, primarily, and also /rankup. Once you save up enough, immediately go for creeper spawners. I think /AH will sell them for much cheaper than /shop by the stack.

Happy earnings!

B0OG

ELITE
B0OG
B0OG
ELITE
Ratings
45 2
Carrot farms are the best in my opinion. You can use Fortune to get more carrots per block. Also, menaciingly is correct, you can sell a stack of heads for $5mil at /warp head. You can grind heads at many places. I recommend my public grinder at /warp mob.

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
I make my money with running multiple islands with alot of igs and infs atm. I started out with fortune + carrots and went straight for creepers. I had a bunch of infs early on so it made things alot easier for me. Now i just recommend to go stand afk at the iron ingot farm at /warp NL or /warp head. U can also grind mobs at /warp NL or /warp Lady for the maxed out most upgraded grinder islands