How to play ManaCube's Skyblock For Beginners

Baihu

ELITE
ImBaihu
ImBaihu
ELITE
Ratings
Hello!

If you're reading this forum post, chances are that you're a new member in need of help. Don't worry! I will guide you on how to start playing skyblock (on manacube) and get yourself going in simple bullet point steps! Proceed to take a look at the commands below and revise them for future use!

Commands:
/Kilton - You can sell mob heads and in return, you gain souls which can be used for trading, unlocking worlds and purchasing on the Kilton store!.
/Worlds - You are able to travel between worlds to slay or mine resources for mana. You're able to PVP in certain worlds and fight a miniboss every hour (00:00)
/Forge - You're able to buy armour/weapons with $$$ (Ingame) or create spawners using 9 spawner fragments and 1 spawner core.
/Crates - These are crates that give you rewards, you can get keys from the /store command ingame or if you're lucky you can fish a legendary key from the manapond
/quest (/q) - You're able to complete daily challenges to earn rewards. Or expand your island border when completing a SET of quests on the island quest board
/warp (server warps) - This brings up a list of all the server warps
/warps (player warps) - This brings up a GUI of all the player create warps
/gen - You can change the ores that spawn in your cobblestone generator (You must have a certain island level
/is help - Basic command to show island commands <----- HANDY!!
/enchanter - Gives you advanced enchantments which require EXP:mc_e_2: to purchase the enchantments. Comes in 3 rarities NOTE: THIS MAY BE TRICKY TO LEARN AND UNDERSTAND, DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK FOR HELP
/helpop - used to contact staff (DO NOT ABUSE)

MOST IMPORTANTLY: RULES <------------ READ THEM TO AVOID PUNISHMENTS!

First Spawn

• Do /tutorial (Free Trial VIP Rank, and teaches you some basics)
  • BE SURE TO LINK BOTH YOUR ACCOUNTS (FORUM AND DISCORD) IF YOU NEED HELP, DON'T BE AFRAID TO DM SOMEONE OR ASK A STAFF MEMBER USING (/SYNC) INGAME
EVENTS:
  • Manapond - (/Warp Pond) - This event gives you an opportunity to fish out rewards and items from the pond. Watch out, the rewards/items jump out of the water!
  • Boss - (/warp boss) - A powerful selected boss that many players team up to fight against. There are rewards! You can also find the time it spawns at the warp!

HOW TO BEGIN
  • Once on your island, you need a source of income. For starters, it is all about manual farming. Lucky for you the server has automated replacements of crops when broken. Go ahead and create a 30x30 block Carrot farm. Don't worry, it is not as hard as it looks nor big as it looks. If you want, you can ask for building help in the chat :) (Who knows, you might see me on skyblock)
  • Once you have reached island level: 50. You can start creating mob spawner farms... (Spiders, zombies, creepers and skeletons), The spawner can be used for more income. You can use spiders for easy 1 tap kill's for skulls/heads that can be used for souls (/Kilton)
  • Once you have money rolling through, go ahead and place some emerald beacons around the skyblock! Get some effects so you can traverse the skyblock quicker.
Custom Enchants (/Enchant)
  • Custom enchants are enchants that can be bought from: /enchanter | Traded by other players | bought on /ah | Won from the manapond.
  • Custom enchants are books:mc_340-0: that have a success rate or destroy rate! e.g (54% Success, 46% Destroy)
  • You need to use magic dust in order to increase that success rate so the enchantment does NOT destroy your enchantment and your item along with it.
  • Simply drag and click the enchanted book with the success dust to increase the success rate.
  • SUCCESS DUST DO NOT WORK WITH VANILLA ENCHANTS: E.G (EFFICIENCY, UNBREAKING, FORTUNE)
EXAMPLE BELOW :
1657030913820.png

MCMMO (/mcMMO)
  • By doing your usual tasks such as mining, digging, smelting, potion-making, slaying and many more. You can level up the rank that can give you cool abilities!. You can right-click to activate your abilities.
EXAMPLE BELOW
1657031212756.png

FAQs:
  • What is mana?/How do I get mana
Mana is used to upgrade your island (/is upgrades). It is also used to prestige yourself (/prestige) for cubit rewards!. You can gain mana by simply playing, completing quests (/quest), defeating bosses, slaying mobs or mining resources in worlds (/worlds)
  • What are souls/How do you get souls
Souls are used for unlocking different worlds (/worlds) or you can purchase rewards in the Kilton shop (/Kilton). You can gain souls by slaying mobs and selling their heads to Kilton (/Kilton)
  • A player/staff is violating a rule, What do I do?
If a player is violating a rule, you can simply use (/helpop) to contact an online member of staff. Be aware you do need proof of the violation!. Secondly, if there is no staff online you can go to Player Report (Here) or Staff Report (Here) and submit a ticket. Thirdly, you can go onto the discord server, find #reports and submit proof of the player/staff violating a rule!
  • What if I get falsely punished?
If you have unfortunately been falsely punished. You can create a Ban/Mute Appeal Ticket (Here)!
  • Does /Prestige reset everything?
No, it does not. Prestige is a way of rewarding you once you have finished 10 challenges!
NOTE: TO /PRESTIGE YOU ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE THE RANK: VIP

:mc_e_2:Thank you for reading, good luck and enjoy your journey!:mc_e_2:

IF I HAVE MISSED ANYTHING, PLEASE CONTACT ME OR DISPLAY FEEDBACK BELOW! I WILL ADD IT ON SOONER OR LATER. ALSO, FEEL SAFE TO ASK QUESTIONS BELOW!

Last edited:

EndersMC

ELITE
EndersMC
EndersMC
ELITE
Ratings
I see a lot of questions from new players regarding the /prestige command, and whether it will reset their island, money, souls, etc. Quick summary is: You need VIP rank to prestige and once you do the final prestige level, all it does is give you your cubit reward and start the prestige back to step one, but with higher requirements.

Ranch

VIP
Ranchu11
Ranchu11
VIP
Great tute Baihu - I'm just gonna post this here for new players for pricing regarding stuff they find to sell on /ahouse or trading between players:

You can sell items on /ahouse (see /ahouse help for formatting - need to hold item in hand to sell) or trade between players.

Pricing is approximate, subject to change ofc, and varies based on supply and demand, between players etc:

Currencies:
1k mana = 2 million $$
1k souls = 10 million $$
1 cubit = 150-200 million $$

Valuable world items:

Golden Berries = 100-150k per
Magic Success Dust = 10-15k per % (E.g 5% succ dust = app. 50k)
Spawner Fragments = 50k per
Magic Cookies =350k ish per (based on /kilton pricing, is farmable at Wolfhaven however)

Feel free to add/change anything you think is inaccurate <3

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 147690

This is brilliant Baihu!
This will be immensely useful to new players who are feeling slightly lost and overwhelmed on how to get started. Thank you for taking the time and effort in making this post as I imagine many new players would appreciate it! ❤️