How to profit from 0.01 cubits [guide]

SRTAndrew

ELITE
SRTAndrew
SRTAndrew
ELITE
Ratings
14 1
This is a trading system that utilizes both mana and cubits to gain more wealth. Using this guide, I will teach you how to gain extremely high amounts of mana and cubits. Do /vote to get cubits.
So how can you make 1, 2, 5, 10 cubits from nothing but 0.01 cubits? The trick is all in the basic business rule:

Buy LOW sell HIGH
This is pretty self explanatory but I will give an in depth analysis to what this actually means, how it applies to profit, and how to do it.
You can start with as little as 0.01 cubits to do this method. So for this guide, I will be using 0.01 cubits to show how you can make a big profit.

-Keep in mind that the basic conversion from mana to cubits is 1,000 (or 1k) mana per 0.01 cubits.

-Ask in chat if anyone wants 0.01 cubits. If you find someone, let them know that you will give it to them for 1,500 mana.
Once sold, you are left with 1,500 and 0.00 cubits. To sell something, hold an item that you don't care about (like dirt) and do /ah sell (amount). This will automatically get posted on the auction house. Tell the player who you are trading with, that your thing is up on the auction house. Once they buy it, make sure that they do /cubits pay (your name) (amount). If they don't do it, let staff know because if they scam you, they will get banned.

-Now, with 1,500 mana, you have to buy cubits back. Do this by buying cubits for 1k mana per 0.01 cubits. To sell cubits do
/cubits pay (other players name) (amount). So an example of this would be /cubits pay andelooo 0.01.

-Ask in the chat if you can buy 0.02 cubits for 1.5k mana. Assuming that this is such a small amount, people will most likely give in.

-When someone agrees to pay you, they will put something up on the auction house for the amount of mana that you agreed to pay them. Buy it, and then wait for them to pay you the cubits. If they don't, remind them. if they ignore you or try to scam you, let staff know.

-Now with 0.02 cubits and 0 mana again, let the chat know that you are selling your cubits. When someone messages you to buy your cubits, sell them to them for 3k mana.

-Now with 3k mana ask in the chat if anyone is selling cubits. When someone is willing to trade again let them know that you are buying 0.05 cubits for 3k mana.

-The process keeps going like this until you reach 1.00 cubits. It will be easier the more cubits you have because you will profit faster. for instance, sell 1.00 cubits for 150k mana. then buy 1.50 cubits. then sell for 175K mana. then buy 1.75 cubits. then sell for 200k mana. It keeps going back and fourth.
Stick to buying 0.01 cubits for every 1k mana. So 0.10 cubits will be equal to 10K mana, 1.00 cubits is 100k mana, and so on.

Utilizing the buy low sell high method, you can gain high amounts of cubits and mana fast.
I hope this helps

If you have any questions or concerns please let me know and I will help you. <3

JustSoDank

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JustSoDank
JustSoDank
ELITE
Ratings
321 19
This is why people like Zed stopped doing cubit tournaments for players... because cubit prices are always inflated :/

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Used to use a strategy like this back when I played FIFA UT. Good tutorial, and keep in mind (to anyone using this method) that you don't need to buy/sell for as low/high as 1000/1500. You can change it to, maybe, 1100/1400 or even 1200/1300 to make players more likely to buy from you or sell to you.

Qubs

MVP+
Qubs
Qubs
MVP+
Ratings
Not a bad idea, but takes a lot of effort to put in place. And a lot of new players.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Not a bad idea, but takes a lot of effort to put in place. And a lot of new players.
I agree and yet disagree. I think that since the price has been rising in cubits (on SkyBlock its reached 550k per 0.01 currently) that you would be able to get this going to higher numbers pretty fast. But at the same time, I agree that some of the more experienced players might not fall for it, or they might know about this post already, and so they catch on to what you are doing.

QuasarsInSpace

ELITE
QuasarsInSpace
QuasarsInSpace
ELITE
Ratings
Delete this. You are part of the reason why the cubit economy is so wack right now. In terms of mana making strategies, this really isn't as profitable as things like profit shops and spawner shops anyway. The price on Aether is 1k per .01 cubit. There is no new crate out right now so there is no reason for prices to be inflated. People buy cubits because they can't afford to buy ranks/crates with money IRL and you're inflating the price in an attempt to profit off of that. If that wasn't bad enough now you're encouraging others to do it too. As Dank mentioned, Zed used to run tournaments with cubits as prizes and no longer does so because the cubit prices have become too inflated. There are several more profitable/efficient methods of gaining mana, and I encourage you to find one because it is frankly quite annoying for you to be farming cubits only to re-sell them at a highly inflated price. It is one thing when the economy naturally inflates because of things like new crates or a new server being released, another when you're inflating the price just to turn a profit.

Ratings
Delete this. You are part of the reason why the cubit economy is so wack right now. In terms of mana making strategies, this really isn't as profitable as things like profit shops and spawner shops anyway. The price on Aether is 1k per .01 cubit. There is no new crate out right now so there is no reason for prices to be inflated. People buy cubits because they can't afford to buy ranks/crates with money IRL and you're inflating the price in an attempt to profit off of that. If that wasn't bad enough now you're encouraging others to do it too. As Dank mentioned, Zed used to run tournaments with cubits as prizes and no longer does so because the cubit prices have become too inflated. There are several more profitable/efficient methods of gaining mana, and I encourage you to find one because it is frankly quite annoying for you to be farming cubits only to re-sell them at a highly inflated price. It is one thing when the economy naturally inflates because of things like new crates or a new server being released, another when you're inflating the price just to turn a profit.
Someone else who hates when economies get inflated for no reason. I once tried to argue this sort of "its annoying for you to sell so and so at a higher price" thing, but then no one agreed with me. Glad to know someone else hates it when they have to pay more because of 1 person throwing the economy into a loop.

SRTAndrew

ELITE
SRTAndrew
SRTAndrew
ELITE
Ratings
14 1
Here's the thing, I buy cubits from people who don't need cubits. Some people just enjoy the game itself and find no use for cubits, and I'm here to give them mana for them. Also, if people think that my price is high, then don't buy from me. If they really don't like the price of my cubits, then they can go to someone else. everyone has different preferences. I'm not forcing anyone to buy from me, therefore my prices don't determine the economy. Forced inflation results in the effect you're talking about, but people have an option to either buy the higher price or lower price. Also, I was not around when Zed ran tournaments, so I did not influence inflation and cause him to stop. I respect your opinion as much as anyone else's, and although it may be hard, I hope you can understand it from my POV.

QuasarsInSpace

ELITE
QuasarsInSpace
QuasarsInSpace
ELITE
Ratings
Here's the thing, I buy cubits from people who don't need cubits. Some people just enjoy the game itself and find no use for cubits, and I'm here to give them mana for them. Also, if people think that my price is high, then don't buy from me. If they really don't like the price of my cubits, then they can go to someone else. everyone has different preferences. I'm not forcing anyone to buy from me, therefore my prices don't determine the economy. Forced inflation results in the effect you're talking about, but people have an option to either buy the higher price or lower price. Also, I was not around when Zed ran tournaments, so I did not influence inflation and cause him to stop. I respect your opinion as much as anyone else's, and although it may be hard, I hope you can understand it from my POV.
Okay, but like these players that "don't need cubits" that you buy from are the same people that everyone who needs cubits does buy from. There are plenty of new players who try to sell their .12 cubits and when I offer 12k tell me that "other people buy them for 1.5k per .01" so let's not pretend that it has no effect on server economy when you raise the price. Obviously you can do whatever you want but personally I find it very annoying that at this point even no-ranks on the server turn down 1k per .01 cubit because people like you ( and you are certainly not the only one) have inflated the price. And it's not like you've inflated the price because you're desperate for cubits so you can buy yourself a rank, as many people who buy cubits are, but you are instead inflating the price for profit. I collect cubits to buy people ranks and it gets annoying to be slowed down by inflation. It's also worth noting that I'm not the only one who feels this way, but at the end of the day you're gonna do whatever you're gonna do to get mana, but that doesn't mean it's right or that we have to be happy about it.

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
Okay, but like these players that "don't need cubits" that you buy from are the same people that everyone who needs cubits does buy from. There are plenty of new players who try to sell their .12 cubits and when I offer 12k tell me that "other people buy them for 1.5k per .01" so let's not pretend that it has no effect on server economy when you raise the price. Obviously you can do whatever you want but personally I find it very annoying that at this point even no-ranks on the server turn down 1k per .01 cubit because people like you ( and you are certainly not the only one) have inflated the price. And it's not like you've inflated the price because you're desperate for cubits so you can buy yourself a rank, as many people who buy cubits are, but you are instead inflating the price for profit. I collect cubits to buy people ranks and it gets annoying to be slowed down by inflation. It's also worth noting that I'm not the only one who feels this way, but at the end of the day you're gonna do whatever you're gonna do to get mana, but that doesn't mean it's right or that we have to be happy about it.
Unfortunately, that's just the way the economy works; people will take the best deals they can get, and the price per will go up and down as it pleases. It's not necessarily wrong to do this, because even a small group of people can't manipulate the economy, it would have to be everyone. If nons can make even more mana from cubits, all the better; it's a good headstart for those who haven't gotten used to the server.

bca_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
bca_
bca_
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
Unfortunately, that's just the way the economy works; people will take the best deals they can get, and the price per will go up and down as it pleases. It's not necessarily wrong to do this, because even a small group of people can't manipulate the economy, it would have to be everyone. If nons can make even more mana from cubits, all the better; it's a good headstart for those who haven't gotten used to the server.
I completely agree. Cubits will obviously increase in price as more people are buying. Other people who can't keep up should take advantage of the system and sell their own until they get ahead in the money game. Sometimes I give my cubits away to players I know quite well so they can get a rank or inf sell wand, you don't have to have enough cubits to buy someone a rank all on your own. Besides, with nearly 28,000 cubits in circulation, there are plenty to go around.

SRTAndrew

ELITE
SRTAndrew
SRTAndrew
ELITE
Ratings
14 1
I did not inflate the price. no one has ever offered me 0.01 cubits for 1k, its always been more. I've also never started to raise the price, I started at around 1.5 and always kept it at around 1.5. This is simple. Just don't buy from people whos prices you don't agree with. There are hundreds of players playing Olympus earning more mana and cubits every day. Trust me, mana or cubits don't run out and there will still be people who will buy 0.01 for 1k, vise versa.